Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Western foid gets hotel shut down due to 'bad' india experience.

Foids ruin everything

I always JFL at stupid foids that go to India thinking they’re in for some spiritual experience where Western white-knight rules apply, but end up extremely disappointed

who has the video where the currywhores are """"harassed"""" by short, dark currycels who only LOOKED at them? :feelskek:

Why do foids hate curry men so much, they are mostly nice people, just due to most them being sub 3 I guess

Hey curries are not so bad after all,they are great at giving foids their most horrible nightmares.I hope that every TEEEHEEE TRAVELING western thot that goes there suffers the same fate.

her looksmatch shot up sandyhook elementary

Thanks to her, workers are unemployed and possibly on the street.

Le indian gentleman
Asfakul Laskar il y a 1 semaine (modifié)
Cheap Indian males disliked the video. If you can't admit that something is wrong with India, it can never make improvement. I am truly sorry for what happened to you in India.
You should do more to have your pink pussy.

Lol I remember this. The slut was pretty much after attention. That's why the boy left first.

curries seem to be socially unaware though, just look at them thirsting after this basic white foid that wouldn't get a second glance in a western countries from guys