Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill western degeneracy is coming to Islam

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
I'm seeing a lot of muslim thots these days.
RDT 20180522 0831572773117576698403890

Muslim girls look so subhuman, too bad even they chase white men.

Saudi Arabia soon will be cucked. They already let their femoids drive, what's next?

don't they like terrorist game? I thought the whole allah akbar thing turned them on.
There's no such thing as "terrorist game", they want white men like any other females.

Yeah i see alot of muslim/sikh/hindu thots in the UK tbh, they're all out fucking Tyronnes or Chad's.

Example I'm also seeing a lot of muslim women without hijabs in the UK especially the young onesView attachment 22286

I can't imagine actually spending several minutes taking photos in my house and posing just to show everyone I'm a whore. At that rate just take off the clothing as well, really.

Example I'm also seeing a lot of muslim women without hijabs in the UK especially the young onesView attachment 22286
Firstly, she's ugly and has a jew nose. And the average MENA girl in the MENA looks much worse than the ones you'd see in the UK.

Firstly, she's ugly and has a jew nose. And the average MENA girl in the MENA looks much worse than the ones you'd see in the UK.
I can't imagine actually spending several minutes taking photos in my house and posing just to show everyone I'm a whore. At that rate just take off the clothing as well, really.
Even in instagram I'm seeing a rise

The best thing about muslim whores is you can call them sluts when they dress like that, and they have to stay quiet and accept it because they know it's true.

How are Muslims who come to UK and accept Western values really Muslim at all any longer but in name?

How are Muslims who come to UK and accept Western values really Muslim at all any longer but in name?
Nah just thots it usually happens when they live with mostly whites but if they live in a muslim community they tend to wear hijabs and burkas

Mia k miakhalifa shes so disrespectful to all muslim women 30609634

Nah just thots it usually happens when they live with mostly whites but if they live in a muslim community they tend to wear hijabs and burkas

View attachment 22288
And that is my point. It isn't that Islam is degenerating as much as that people who abandon it become scum.

honestly we need to bring stoning back

If even Islam is cucked, then it's 100% over.

WWIII/asteroid/ice age when?