Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Western countries which bombed arab countries need to pay reparations

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
If these countries just paid us( which won't bring back the dead) it would at least be something, and all immigrants would Also return.

Sexhavers need to pay us reparations

The Copeium is high

nigga they should give reparations to every single non-white according to your threads

They'll send their busty blonde braided amazonian robust stacies to hug and fuck you and while you're busy humping they'll smother you with their huge tits

They'll send their busty blonde braided amazonian robust stacies to hug and fuck you and while you're busy humping they'll smother you with their huge tits
I would accept this also

Why would they return even a slither of chance to get a blonde ltb is better than living in Iraq for them
Many would return. Not everyone likes leaving their homeland.

You literally answered yourself, why this is pointless.

It wont bring back the dead nor heal the traumas and the injured.

You think if israel stops bombing palestine rn and they get them 100 billion dollars in donations.

Whats that gona fix? Nothing

You literally answered yourself, why this is pointless.

It wont bring back the dead nor heal the traumas and the injured.

You think if israel stops bombing palestine rn and they get them 100 billion dollars in donations.

Whats that gona fix? Nothing
:bigbrain: high IQ Kay moment..I agree, tbh

7ce.jpg

They served you well, you deserved it. I hate sandniggers too much. Total sandnigger death and this earth will be a better place