Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Westbro baptist church are based as fuckkk!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-

Lol i dont like stuff about religion but thats based.

They're still coping by thinking god is real.

This amount of based shouldnt be real tbh

Weren’t they exposed as frauds?

You can’t be based when you dedicate your life to some collection of myths

Fuck religion, but their signs are funny as hell.

good atleast they are criticizing & protesting homosexualism and practising verse's in the bible not like fake virtue signaling christians

@Cuyen
Tyroyen, what do you think about this: you hate fags but you are a Muslim.

They actually helped establish a lot of pro free speech precedent in appeals courts.

I love outrageous stuff like that. It makes me feel alive and laugh.

Political correctness is so bleak and suffocating.

They have the right idea.

better than other cucked Christians but i still dont doubt that the foids of this movement would drop anything to suck chad dick, so anybody who thinks they can ascend by joining this church is coping

I'm starting to respect them

only real men hate fags

They have always been fucking hilarious it's just the MSM made them into monsters by cherrypicking. They would picket soldier funerals because they opposed the foreign intervention wars. They are a little fucked up but they hit the targets occasionally.

@Cuyen
Tyroyen, what do you think about this: you hate fags but you are a Muslim.
There is a direct commandment of throwing fags from tall mountains in Islam. If you are a Muslim, you must hate fags.

Both of them have my full support.

Last edited:
This is based for the most part, but I don't believe that 9/11 was a good thing at all. The slight period of pro-America uber-nationalism that followed shortly after 9/11 is what backfired and fueled the statist ultra-progressive feminist agenda that is currently omnipresent in our society. 9/11 along with advancing technology/social media is the reason why there are artists spraying paint out of their assholes and why we are currently posting on this forum without any positive reaction from the opposite sex.

don't need no skydaddy myths telling me what to do cuz im strong and independent:soy::soy:
Too much atheist shit talk lib cuck crap. Religion and cult are good. Enjoy degeneracy