Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel West Virginia Is the Mogger State

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
College Football GIF by WVU Sports

West Virginia is the most brutal state to visit.
>Crackwhores with 6’3” Aryan sons
>Meth babies that grew up in trailer parks that look like lost Hemsworth brothers
>Poor heroine junkies that look like models
>Cornfed farm kids that are built like NFL linebackers

If you ever needed proof that it’s all fucking genetics, here you go. It’s one of the oldest (by average age of citizens), poorest, tallest, and chaddest states. There’s fucking inbred babies here that will mog the shit out of you.

The rest of the country might make fun of this state, but I’m glad they’re too retarded to go on a mogging spree.

Almost Heaven, West Virginia

Is West Virginia even more white trash than the midwest?

take me home, country roads

Yes. It’s all old people and junkies. Everyone leaves because there’s unironically no jobs. The people that stay cannot leave for one reason or another.

But those Germanic/Nordic genes are undefeated. Decades of circumcision and drug use can’t stop their Chad.

brutal
that place should be named chadland from now on. imagine living there while being a curry or a sand, couldn't be me

brutal
that place should be named chadland from now on. imagine living there while being a curry or a sand, couldn't be me
There’s lots of beaners and blacks. Otherwise, whites.

You know it’s ovER when the hicks in West Virginia mog you

Nah North Dakota is the best, take your smelly nigger west virgin and shove it

Scottish niggers. :feelshaha:

>Meth babies that grew up in trailer parks that look like lost Hemsworth brothers

If you ever needed proof that it’s all fucking genetics, here you go. It’s one of the oldest (by average age of citizens), poorest, tallest, and chaddest states. There’s fucking inbred babies here that will mog the shit out of you.

The rest of the country might make fun of this state, but I’m glad they’re too retarded to go on a mogging spree.
Sounds like a place I should visit.

brutal
I would like to ask these gentlemen what they think of incels like us.

Bro what? West Virginia is filled with sub 70 iq white trash methheads who have crackhead outbreaks in the street. There’s no mogging in West Virginia if I were to walk in there I’d be the cleanest motherfucker in that shithole. Only place worse is god damn Portland Oregon. Lmfao

Chad's come from every State. West VA included.
Bro what? West Virginia is filled with sub 70 iq white trash methheads who have crackhead outbreaks in the street. There’s no mogging in West Virginia if I were to walk in there I’d be the cleanest motherfucker in that shithole. Only place worse is god damn Portland Oregon. Lmfao.
Cleanest? Wtf. Yeah there is definitely mogging there.
I would like to ask these gentlemen what they think of incels like us.
There are probably quite a few Incels in West VA.
Depends on what areas you are talking about. Lots of Appalachia is.

Every drug addict I’ve ever seen looks like shit

Except skaters they get prime goth skater type pussy
Yea, I’d carve out an exception for them. Maybe it’s because they get addicted to shit that has less visible side effects like weed or acid. There’s a skate park near where I live and chads can get bitches to come watch them fail to do rudimentary tricks for 2 hours

Yea, I’d carve out an exception for them. Maybe it’s because they get addicted to shit that has less visible side effects like weed or acid. There’s a skate park near where I live and chads can get bitches to come watch them fail to do rudimentary tricks for 2 hours
Yup. They don’t do heroin or crack usually it’s mainly just weed, psychedelics or fucking pills for them. Also yea skaters are literally just chads despite not fitting the common perception of one. They seem to have fashion maxxed hard last 10 years

it's also a coal mining state. so if you have weak genetics it's over already

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back