Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

west talking about conscription

Not surprising coming from Trevor Philips ngl

i cant be conscripted have fun bleeding out in the trench defending my autistic ass NT cunts

at least it will be in a more democratic way, like in Ukraine.

i have nothing against NT men dying. It would make it far easier for autistic men like me to repopulate
when the recruitment officers knock on your door trying to enlist you in the lgbt army, just say nigger and they will leave you alone

when the recruitment officers knock on your door trying to enlist you in the lgbt army, just say nigger and they will leave you alone
who knows if theyll just shit all over their laws and start recruiting people with down syndrome, autism etc like in ukraine then iam probably fucked. If i was forced to war ill prob shoot up the recruitment office and shoot myself afterwards or try surviving and making money off being a soldier at least

who knows if theyll just shit all over their laws and start recruiting people with down syndrome, autism etc like in ukraine then iam probably fucked
ofc they will, they will just have autists and retards run over mines and shit.

you dont know how badly the elites want to kill most of the population, through famine, importing niggers and gay ass wars

ofc they will, they will just have autists and retards run over mines and shit.

you dont know how badly the elites want to kill most of the population, through famine, importing niggers and gay ass wars
maybe thats one reason they keep importing worthless 3rd worlder scum to europe. Like wagner group recruited prisoners, people on social security and all that people that serve no benefit to soyciety and let them run through minefields or use as bait to detect enemy positions

I'm just gonna say no. They can send me to prison but I'm not fighting in some dumbass war

Not westerner, but if my country forces me then they'll soon regret it.

as long as they only draft whites I will support it