Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

West civilization is cuck civilization

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
the West has always been that since the adoption of Christianity

or even before that, as the European peoples to the north have always been SIMPs

Graycel tier post, but somehow you aren't one

I think christianity was good in the past but religion is basically a reiteration that form future iterations such as science that is a superior one and then it's easily dethroned, discredited due its unfalsifiability and unreachable pilar ground that is a divine deity then seen as archaic, outdated, obsolete (or unrecoverable worst part ,,insane") finally j[UWSL]oining as a subsidiary tool of a higher power such as politics/ideologies or anything that is domineering given moment/time [/UWSL]

[UWSL]yeh the west is kinda doomed idk i should just leave this hellplace tbh :feelsmage:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Yes absolutely, the West is in a state of rapid decay on so many levels. It's quite scary and quite sad. Soon you may have the mafia ruling everything behind the scenes, the complete breakdown of its political and religious upholdings, and militia style war between people who are worshiping themselves, as many of them are...

..But..we'll still be Incels.

whites are the white knight race