Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment West African or African American foids

West African foid, or an African American foid

• West African

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • African American

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • None

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SadistCel

SadistCel

britcel, chasing 4 or below /10 foids
i say west African since they more tamed, less westernised and not ghetto niggers

Pure African for marriage and breeding.

I want nothing to do with western foids black or white.

none. east africans are better than both options.

west africans
 102967278 1f1ecc7c a677 4e9f 838a 317186227aad

east africans
1a250fc0bee98e590f257f13fd16e08a
30ab87b750683faeb47d45fba35a2674

I don't know anything about Western African women but surely they're heaps better than the chimp females we see in America?

I'd only date untrendy white as snow females ngl.

none. east africans are better than both options.
This. East Africans are somewhat distinc from the western and sub saharan ones. They tend to have more human-like facial features and be calmer.

Shit, I might actually consider East Africa as an option. Those women have the best of everything, they have somewhat caucasoid facial features and a somewhat dark complexion (so they don't age like white women)
They are also a lot more affordable than other races. And the countries are decently based tho not as much as Muslim ones.

West Africans particularly the more tribal ones.

Shit, I might actually consider East Africa as an option. Those women have the best of everything, they have somewhat caucasoid facial features and a somewhat dark complexion (so they don't age like white women)
All women are the same regardless of race
What makes you think an ethiopian girl would find your incel ass attractive
They are also a lot more affordable than other races. And the countries are decently based tho not as much as Muslim ones.
Being muslim won't change your subhuman genetics
All women are the same, what do you mean by affordable , you think money will make her love you ??

I don't care anymore. I just want to die.

All women are the same regardless of race
What makes you think an ethiopian girl would find your incel ass attractive

Who said anything about dating and marriage?

JFL at some random greycel coming into this forum speaking to me as if I'm blue pilled

Being muslim won't change your subhuman genetics
All women are the same, what do you mean by affordable , you think money will make her love you ??

1. Muslim cultures have stricter rules for women which are actually enforced by beatings and even death

2. Love doesn't exist, if you are still searching for love, you are a blue pilled coper, the only thing that exists is physical attraction, love is the "veil" that covers it and makes it "feel like more"

Eritrean Women

This ones Somalian.

:feelsautistic:

I'd say on average people in africa or "pure" africans tend to look better than african americans