Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Werewolf Syndrome

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
Like how do all these Chads, Prettyboys etc. even Normies have this clear glossy skin!? It pisses me off, Women dont have to Deal with having your entire face full of hair.

I have it extremly bad, multiple skin diseases and on top of that my father gave me his Werewolf genes.

Ive already invested over 5k just to have my entire body lasered and do electrolysis therapy to counter my hypertrichosis but i have it all over my face and get so many ingrown hair that lead to cysts and no matter what i do, looksmaxx and beauty products, i just cant get clear fucking skin. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Even my mustache, ill cut that thing down, 3 days its already back with like 1.5cm of hair lenght, literally grows like 5mm a day while normal people only grow like 0.5mm fuck this.

Just the amount of time i try to skinmaxx is absurd and barely any results, couldnt I just have been born a normal women id be a 8/10 like my mom was with no hair all over my face and id get banged by my 6'4 Chad bf all day while studying Psychology or some shit.

Just grow it out to to the point where you resemble a bear theory

You wish you were born a foid, sorry, i misunderstood. Though you couldve turn out hairy foid with moustache, not ideal.
Thats why i said "normal" as in not having neurodermitis on top of acne on top of hypertrichosis.

couldnt I just have been born a normal women id be a 8/10 like my mom was with no hair all over my face and id get banged by my 6'4 Chad bf all day while studying Psychology or some shit.
:banhammer: