Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weres your penislossus

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
penislossusupyourass.PNG

Super 3D Noah's Ark is a Christian-themed video game for MS-DOS which was also released unofficially for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. It was developed by the biblical video game producer Wisdom Tree[1] and released in 1994. It was the only commercially released SNES game in North America that was not officially sanctioned by Nintendo. Despite its name, it is unrelated to Konami's official Noah's Ark for the Nintendo Entertainment System. The game was not a commercial success[2] and is considered a clone of Wolfenstein 3D. It was most commonly sold in Christian bookstores.

Super 3D Noah's Ark is a Christian-themed video game for MS-DOS which was also released unofficially for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. It was developed by the biblical video game producer Wisdom Tree[1] and released in 1994. It was the only commercially released SNES game in North America that was not officially sanctioned by Nintendo. Despite its name, it is unrelated to Konami's official Noah's Ark for the Nintendo Entertainment System. The game was not a commercial success[2] and is considered a clone of Wolfenstein 3D. It was most commonly sold in Christian bookstores.
Thanksforenlightenment
Haventheardofitbutsoundsinteresting
Idontbelieveingodanymore

It's been years and you're still obsessing over this guy.

Wait was this a sockpuppet convo? Why would snyone ask him this?

STOP BUMPING THESE THREADS:feelsUnreal:

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worryin's a waste of my, time

where is my free gf at 30k tbh o wait

i still don't get it ngl