Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

were your parents overprotective?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
my parents didnt let me go outside with my 'friends' when i was 13 years old

yes, no phone until i was 17, and my dad took it away cuz apparently rap music is bad

Yes. They knew the world would hate me for a specific reason.

they would let me hangout occasionally, but I would always be the guy who had to leave early.

Believe it or not, I actually went to prom, but had to leave at 11PM LOL

[attachment=2018]

You be the judge.

Attachments

• article-2250440-169394A6000005DC-183_306x423.jpg
    article-2250440-169394A6000005DC-183_306x423.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 186
iiiTeMpeR said:
yes, no phone until i was 17, and my dad took it away cuz apparently rap music is bad

Your dad is a smart man

Not so much overprotective but they just let us be.

Yup

Couldn't even go to my friend's house that's in the same neighborhood

My mother was. I didn't start school until I was six and had little interaction with other kids before that. I was doomed.

My parents dont let me out after 10pm. I am 20 and 6'4 very good build( i know this means nothing but this is kinda weird).
I am also not allowed to bring my gf at home i am not even allowed to have a gf. Since kindergarden my mum always said that i should hold distance with girls, myb thats one of the reasons why i am actually in this position

Yes. My parents used to drive me to school and back until I was 15 and they didn’t let me go anywhere.

Yup, one of the reasons i'm high inhib

Allblueeeee said:
My parents dont let me out after 10pm. I am 20 and 6'4 very good build( i know this means nothing but this is kinda weird).
I am also not allowed to bring my gf at home i am not even allowed to have a gf. Since kindergarden my mum always said that i should hold distance with girls, myb thats one of the reasons why i am actually in this position
My parents don’t let me have a gf either and I’m 20. They don’t even want me to have famale friends. Just LOL at them thinking any girl even wants to interact with me.

No, not really. They gave me a lot of freedom.

Allblueeeee said:

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

My mom was overprotective, yeah. But if she wasn't I'd still be an incel because of my looks.

Yes my mom was. If I wasn’t at home she’d text me every hour to make sure I wasn’t doing anything bad.
Also always had to be home before 11. Eventually I just stayed home all the time and played video games so she wouldn’t bother me. This is how I lost most of my friends.

yes up until i was about 12 and by that time the damage was already done

Rotunda said:
Yes my mom was. If I wasn’t at home she’d text me every hour to make sure I wasn’t doing anything bad.
Also always had to be home before 11.  Eventually I just stayed home all the time and played video games so she wouldn’t bother me. This is how I lost most of my friends.

not rly overprotective tbh

my mother wouldn't let me go into kids houses who I played with in the neighborhood because she read some thing or watched some thing about kids getting raped during sleepovers. I remember one time I went into a kid's house and was playing some star wars game having a great time (I wasn't allowed to play video games either) and my brother showed up to tell me to come home

Indari said:
my mother wouldn't let me go into kids houses who I played with in the neighborhood because she read some thing or watched some thing about kids getting raped during sleepovers. I remember one time I went into a kid's house and was playing some star wars game having a great time (I wasn't allowed to play video games either) and my brother showed up to tell me to come home

ngl once when i had a sleepover a kid threatened to anally rape me so i stayed up all night

tenta said:
yes up until i was about 12 and by that time the damage was already done

not rly overprotective tbh

I suppose it’s hard for me to put into words, but she ruined any social life I could of had I assure you.

Overprotective parents are staight up idiots. How can they not forsee the consequences?

Couldn't celebrate Christmas, halloween, easter, etc. Because they're "pagan holidays." Was homeschooled 1st through 12th grade. (The brutal isolation of being homeschooled is why I have mental problems.) Didn't have my first phone until i was 18 but thats only because i got my drivers license and i had to tell them wherever i went. Fuck overprotective Christian parents.

No, they never cared about me

My mom was. She had parental controls on my computer until I was eighteen and I had a curfew. She wasn't as strict as she was sheltering.

No, which makes it even worse.
I was actively encouraged to be social yet I was still a retarded subhuman.

torujo said:
my parents didnt let me go outside with my 'friends' when i was 13 years old

Yes, im actually working on a theory that this is one major cause of inceldom

It does seem that Boomers/GenX were over-protective parents (when they weren't getting divorced), which has led to many Millennials and GenZ becoming mollycoddled social retards.

Add the modern boom in hypergamy with Tinder and online dating to that and you have a clusterfuck of growing inceldom among men today. SMH.