Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were your parents annoying with videogames age restrictions?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was a kid my parents were very annoying with this shit and didn't allow me to play +16 or +18 games while I had friends that could enjoy playing GTA or COD kek. I had to play GTA at my friend's houses or hiding. I remember when I was 10 and in my DS I downloaded games supposedly for "adults" and played them in the car so they wouldn't know. I think they stopped caring about this crap when I was 12.

No, but I mostly played nintendo games anyway

Yes, they sheltered and did not allow me to play any games that were 18+
they only allowed 2 hours a day and even gave me a bedtime jfl

Yes, they sheltered and did not allow me to play any games that were 18+
they only allowed 2 hours a day and even gave me a bedtime jfl
Oh man that sucks kek They never put restrictions on me because I was never so addicted. I had a friend that was only allowed to play on weekends so everyone finished games before him

They didn't care about violence, but didn't want me to play anything with sex or nudity.

Nope, my parents didn't give a fuck.

They didn't care about violence, but didn't want me to play anything with sex or nudity.
Are there any social differences between Copts and Muslims in Egypt(ofcourse I am not talking about obvious theological differences)

I was not restricted. When vidya became boring I would go in woods and shoot squirrels with BB gun.

Are there any social differences between Copts and Muslims in Egypt(ofcourse I am not talking about obvious theological differences)
Not sure, I never spent much time around Egyptian Muslims.

yes but bought gta from kid at school and played in secret

No, when I was a kidI used to play Crash Bandicoot or Dragon Ball games which weren't too violent. I got my first GTA around age 12 or 13 and still no restrictions.