Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were you ugly as a child?

Karakol96

Karakol96

Captain
★★
When I look at pictures from my childhood I looked pretty good but it seems like since puberty started everything went downhill. My hair started thinning on the sides, My jaw started growing to one side, I started getting acne etc. I also still have very patchy eyebrows, barely any facial hair, bad bone development and fat cheeks which are all low t traits. I think this is caused by the huge amount of stress I got from my retarded parents and the shit diet I had. I ate a lot of processed food including fries, pizza, candy, soda etc. I was eating McDonalds every few days at one point when I was 13-14. My genes werent even that bad my mom has a good jawline, good chin, and good cheekbones my dad isnt that attractive but he was a solid mtn when he was younger if only I had loving parents FUCKKKKKKKKK :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

my childhood self mogs me into oblivion

Same, puberty made me look way worse.

Iv'e been ugly my entire life.

My mother recorded my birth. When my she first held me, she said "oh my god" and then laughed a bit.

She never really loved me and i know it. But she probably had hope i would grow up to be a chad and a narcissistic cunt just like her and not be embarrassed because she has an ugly son, but when i hit puberty and turned out to be an ogre she started to really hate me.

Iv'e been ugly my entire life.

My mother recorded my birth. When my she first held me, she said "oh my god" and then laughed a bit.

She never really loved me and i know it. But she probably had hope i would grow up to be a chad and a narcissistic cunt just like her and not be embarrassed because she has an ugly son, but when i hit puberty and turned out to be an ogre she started to really hate me.
brutal :feelsbadman:

ye I was always seen as unattractive, and since I was little I was always shorter than everyone

When I was a baby I cutemogged all puppies combined but when I turned 2 it was over.

i look like shit im still wondering why the doctors didn't sacrifice me to baal?

I was bullied for my looks in my childhood. My mother would constantly judge my appearance and clothes. Like she would say "thats not how I thought that shirt would look on you" shit like that. :feelsrope: Maybe it's a form of copium but I judge myself on my physical ability/ what I'm capable of rather than how I look.

When I look at pictures from my childhood I looked pretty good but it seems like since puberty started everything went downhill. My hair started thinning on the sides, My jaw started growing to one side, I started getting acne etc. I also still have very patchy eyebrows, barely any facial hair, bad bone development and fat cheeks which are all low t traits. I think this is caused by the huge amount of stress I got from my retarded parents and the shit diet I had. I ate a lot of processed food including fries, pizza, candy, soda etc. I was eating McDonalds every few days at one point when I was 13-14. My genes werent even that bad my mom has a good jawline, good chin, and good cheekbones my dad isnt that attractive but he was a solid mtn when he was younger if only I had loving parents FUCKKKKKKKKK :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yes