Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were you that Kid in 7th grade, shaving, and full grown?

Bald Incel

Bald Incel

Banned
-
My first impression of what an Incel was....before Tinder....

Was the kid who hit puberty like a bat out of hell. He seemed to tower over me. His voice had changed. During gym class rugby he mowed over people. At this point he had a frame halo.

This kid in my class was named Cliff. He was an early Chad. A natural leader. Dated the early version Becky that used blue eye shadow and smoked.

For this short time period, frame > face.

That was the first inkling I got that I was always gonna be invisible.

By 11th grade, cliff was suddenly short and looked like a caveman. No longer popular.

Then you see him at 24 and he's a grease monkey. At the oil change place.

Last edited:
It is really interesting to watch how your peers popularity in school changes related to stages in puberty, etc. There are some kids who are just always optimal - the top 1% genetic elite, but the interesting ones are the people like the guy in the OP.

Of course, popularity is all about confidence. Nothing to do with appearance and genetics.

Most I could grow in middle and high was a pervy mustache. I didn't start shaving it off till 11th grade since it was mandatory. Before then I thought I was cool.

WAY WRONG.

Nah I was a hairlet. But I saw people who had full on beards at age 14

It is really interesting to watch how your peers popularity in school changes related to stages in puberty, etc. There are some kids who are just always optimal - the top 1% genetic elite, but the interesting ones are the people like the guy in the OP.

Of course, popularity is all about confidence. Nothing to do with appearance and genetics.
A lot of Chad's started out as tiny kids, no frame, hit puberty late....

But they had good face symmetry. The girls ignored them, because they were hairless, no muscle tone, short, high pitched voice.

Then at 15 it all comes together

A lot of Chad's started out as tiny kids, no frame, hit puberty late....

But they had good face symmetry. The girls ignored them, because they were hairless, no muscle tone, short, high pitched voice.

Then at 15 it all comes together
idk, the chads I saw always had "prettyboy" childish features but were proportionately built decent. Maybe some people got lucky as shit and were late bloomers with good genetics. There was a study that claimed early puberty or early growth spurts led to being shorter than average in adulthood. Which is true. But usually people who have good frame and height have it since birth. Simply, their body pre growth spurt is still better than average. The early bloomer had theres before chad so he looked better for an age. But then chads spurt comes up and mogs the shit out of the early dude. Make sense? Look at photos of body builders or models when they were young. They weren't "average" in frame and looks. But where of better quality by default no matter the age.

My first impression of what an Incel was....before Tinder....

Was the kid who hit puberty like a bat out of hell. He seemed to tower over me. His voice had changed. During gym class rugby he mowed over people. At this point he had a frame halo.

This kid in my class was named Cliff. He was an early Chad. A natural leader. Dated the early version Becky that used blue eye shadow and smoked.

For this short time period, frame > face.

That was the first inkling I got that I was always gonna be invisible.

By 11th grade, cliff was suddenly short and looked like a caveman. No longer popular.

Then you see him at 24 and he's a grease monkey. At the oil change place.

Proof of looks theory. It's especially brutal in high school where you looks = popularity and that seeps into every aspect of your life

cope, I height mogged everyone in grade 7, but was still a subhuman autistic truecel.

It's gotta be a hard existence for that early blooming caveman.

He had a taste of Chad hood, and then got check mated by a pawn.