Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious were you sad when kobe bryant died?

J

just lonely

Waiting for info.
-
i thought it was tragic but i did not stress about it. i feel more sad the incels that die. kobe was a sex haver.
do you guys know where i can find and look at the crash scene pics? if the first responders at the scene can look at the pics why cant we? they were not supposed to take pics but did anyway.

Never heard of her

nobody cares about some rich basketball player :feelskek:

Wasn’t much of a fan, so didn’t have much of an opinion. I guess it’s sad for his family and friends.

What BBC does his body after helicopter crash

he wasn't LEbron the goat so i didnt really mind
still sad though he died with his daughter

nobody cares about some rich basketball player :feelskek:
Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Why should I care about some nigger that fucked over 1000 girls with every female on earth drooling to ride his bbc. I hope his skin melts into swiss cheese in hell.

Never watched a basketball game in my life.

Yea dude was so sad that a multi millionaire nigga died, fuck dude i cried for 2 weeks straight.

I did not really care, I’m not a fan of niggerball. Since I learnt how niggerball players live, I would have celebrated with KFC if I cared more

He lived more in his life than I ever will, not that I am filled with glee when someone dies.

i thought it was tragic but i did not stress about it. i feel more sad the incels that die. kobe was a sex haver.
do you guys know where i can find and look at the crash scene pics? if the first responders at the scene can look at the pics why cant we? they were not supposed to take pics but did anyway.
Wasn’t a big basketball guy so no

I'm British, I couldn't give a fuck about basketball. Was he like the Messi of basketball or just some average player?