Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Were you people trolling in that thread or were you actually serious?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
That thread which is removed now, everyone was saying " Chads.co ". Wtf was that a joke or are you people serious?

Didn’t saw that thread

Don’t know what thread ur exactly referring to

Someone posted some users picture and everyone went Chads.co . He wasn't Chad looking ( but not truecel either ).
oh it was the one about carticel, yea no way that was him, just someone spreading misinformation

Chads.co is a meme tbh only 1% of population is Chad, you really think Chads would rot here JFL

ALSO,

Chads me
peepeepoopoo

oh it was the one about carticel, yea no way that was him, just someone spreading misinformation
Yeah he is 16, no way that was him.
Chads.co is a meme tbh only 1% of population is Chad, you really think Chads would rot here JFL

ALSO,

Chads me
peepeepoopoo
Hey you were the one saying Chads.co in that thread

I'm pretty sure you did :feelshehe:

Someone posted some users picture and everyone went Chads.co . He wasn't Chad looking ( but not truecel either ).

Definitely not carticel. Doesn’t look 16 at all.

4OGeqHxLeEeLZj1Ztjgr00tGMHDXgRy_1mQZNNbSs7NZuC_yls1ptwZysKIYvtDKAEiAqh7-A3xh-Jirzpc9Sq0BpqgF5e3QyXVobL4LDOJa8WvmuFo2QM6OaKlTMMTMlPVW_ziVjhDMNx-V0pnJkslICjlSpXv5yApxfCDMD6KpVst61mIZ0CB-ATQKBggQI1z20MQcgwexewLfUV9e4NtwapoBkkIx48pfUXARF2tQC71R-PUkuCurBVm0YwEA3kQ9h1908cgHtFrJRsFL4gapXKwt2v9ShOtIhgyT_1543--YEc-U89_9kX6nnkSQJrS_4iqz4u2RRSqKAXZkEqUkfkrEBdMNkSIibvQt_tCvT8assUYEBS5b3qT8QwxrGgOEAdStZJRtW7gtskYHdUbLIo8iugxWeuRNvKbi539n2UzTrpX8N_WfBZKXkXatrktj99LzKYb07Gct14zJyiX0-HE_HEiTFOSHuInnDUq0wqCwRfB7WlVQ1esf_MxinMt64CT-Ipik7PN0z9YJMSKDwY0Mq_llxGU2OnFHN1mNMWhOr8Q1dasuwJgzR8XtM4KW4gVbWpUlfwdU8GqE7pI02F1jqzcApyRTBxzl-W2b6ZJlgT8OdxSdXgnIv_CFND_zsKMSPHJyGhb0Jf1Vtioq1cZqMWyyQUF2AyRb3UP7UHL3dMptaxEndDDcVw=w1080-h540-no

Definitely not carticel. Doesn’t look 16 at all.
That's not the point. Were users serious when they said Chads.co

Because then they are huge retards tbh ngl

That's not the point. Were users serious when they said Chads.co

Because then they are huge retards tbh ngl

Nah people say chads.co whenever the guy doesn’t look like a truecel

yeah fuck whoever posted that thread you have to have 2 braincels to rub together in order to easily tell that was fake

thank god that thread was deleted

Oh , I did saw that thread

Yeah he is 16, no way that was him.

Hey you were the one saying Chads.co in that thread

I'm pretty sure you did :feelshehe:

:feelshehe: accuses me

clicks me
curiosity mog me tbhtbh ngm

this is incels.co I don't know why people are saying its chads.co

yeah fuck whoever posted that thread you have to have 2 braincels to rub together in order to easily tell that was fake

thank god that thread was deleted
Ofcourse I knew it's fake. Thing is users were saying Chads.co wtf

there are legit LARPERs here. @Insomniac one of the biggest post maxxers in .co history. was a fakcel gigachad. @BrendioEEE who is fat midget ethnic was able to get a white Stacylite. many many fakecels here

there are legit LARPERs here. @Insomniac one of the biggest post maxxers in .co history. was a fakcel gigachad. @BrendioEEE who is fat midget ethnic was able to get a white Stacylite. many many fakecels here

Insomniac’s alt is @Bane of Arthropods

I wouldn't count BrendioEEEs ewhore "wife" as getting a white stacylite. She just uses him as an identity becasue she is a BPD ridden retard (being his "wife") while she fucks Chads irl.

Yeah I know there are larpers but that picture was of no Chad
me neither
:feelsseriously:

I wouldn't count BrendioEEEs ewhore "wife" as getting a white stacylite. She just uses him as an identity becasue she is a BPD ridden retard (being his "wife") while she fucks Chads irl.
even if she fucks Chad's, brendio will have her at end of the night,right . so whos the really winner in the end.

jk

never saw it tbh

even if she fucks Chad's, brendio will have her at end of the night,right . so whos the really winner in the end.

jk
she doesn't even live on the same continent as him he's barely "having" her.

he's "one of us" in the same way ITcels are "one of us".
True he constantly make retard posts but he is still ugly ethnic manlet in the end.

True he constantly make retard posts but he is still ugly ethnic manlet in the end.
he literally turned down ethnic foids because he thinks they are beneath him jfl.

he literally turned down ethnic foids because he thinks they are beneath him jfl.
fuck @BrendioEEE then. just lol at him. fakecels everywhere here