Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Were you parents looksmatched or a mixed-attractiveness couple

Looksmatch or m.a.

• Yes a looksmatch

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mixed attractiveness - dad was uglier

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Mixed attractiveness - mum was uglier

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Mixed attractiveness - mum was fat dad wasnt

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Mixed attractiveness - dad was fat mum wasn't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Surprised I can't find anything in the search bar on this.

My dad was a lot uglier than my mom. She is also 20 years younger than him. (They got together when she was 20 and he 40)

My dad mogs my mom, but not by much. Maybe a point during their prime. They both mog me by like 6 points on average though..

Roughly looksmatched.

Dad was obv uglier. That piece of shit got such a good pure trad wife. A rare gem of a woman, literal unicorn. But that SoB wanted some urban high society slut who probably chocked on more than a few cocks before marriage. Boomers and Genxers have no idea how lucky they were.

My mom was significantly uglier than my dad, but as time went on he let himself go.

My mom (around 6/10) mogs my dad (3.5/10) . I have no idea how he convinced her to marry him. Maybe because of the whole beta bux alpha fucks shit.

Look matched at the time more or less but my mom became a whale JFL
My mom (around 6/10) mogs my dad (3.5/10) . I have no idea how he convinced her to marry him. Maybe because of the whole beta bux alpha fucks shit.
Betabux used to be legit In the past. Around when did they get married may I ask?

I guess they were, but my mom is too short

Surprised I can't find anything in the search bar on this.

They deserve eachother.
My mother is malevolent and my father is a purple pilled boomer with a concience.