Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were you on a list in high school?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I remember for one Christmas they gave me a $50 mall gift card. It was a huge insult, obviously, because they only handed those out to potential school shooters (ugly males).

They basically were saying, "please don't shoot up the school here go buy some ice cream or something".

I knew it was over getting that kind of attention.

Yes I was on a list. The girls made a list where they ranked all guys of our year from the most attractive to the most unattractive. They put me at the very bottom. I'll never forget that.

I didn't get any pity attention but I was put on a school shooter list. Unironically racially profiled by the same foids and normies chanting BLM and that "racial profiling is bad".

I shit you not I have been stopped by the campus security people when I was in high school on accusations on "suspicious persons".

Yes I was on a list. The girls made a list where they ranked all guys of our year from the most attractive to the most unattractive. They put me at the very bottom. I'll never forget that.
Brutal. I didn't even know about any such lists but I'm sure I was also at the bottom if I was even on it.

I was one of the shortest when lining up in a gym class.

Last edited:
Brutal. I didn't even know about any such lists but I'm sure I was also at the bottom if I was even on it.
And obviously chads were at the very top, chadlites ranked high. Normies ranked were rather randomly if you exclude all the fatties that were really low on the list.

Then there was me. Last. Below the guy who was morbidly obese (a friend of mine btw, can't even pull the personality thing). I guess he was higher than me because he was 6ft 4 or some shit.

I was on the class list where they checked your attendance off

I was on the class list where they checked your attendance off
You mog half this forum because someone paid attention to you for a split second

And obviously chads were at the very top, chadlites ranked high. Normies ranked were rather randomly if you exclude all the fatties that were really low on the list.

Then there was me. Last. Below the guy who was morbidly obese (a friend of mine btw, can't even pull the personality thing). I guess he was higher than me because he was 6ft 4 or some shit.
How did you find out about this list?

Too brutal. I have no doubts such a list was at my school as well but I didn't even know about it.

damn, brutal

How did you find out about this list?

Too brutal. I have no doubts such a list was at my school as well but I didn't even know about it.
They literally showed it to us. The girls handed it to the guys. Obviously all the chads and chadlites were high fiving each other. Normies looked annoyed or defeated

You mog half this forum because someone paid attention to you for a split second
:worryfeels:
They literally showed it to us. The girls handed it to the guys. Obviously all the chads and chadlites were high fiving each other. Normies looked annoyed or defeated
That is cruel as fuck, what the hell? Mogs me because no girl ever interacted with me in any form

I didn't get any pity attention but I was put on a school shooter list. Unironically racially profiled by the same foids and normies chanting BLM and that "racial profiling is bad".

I shit you not I have been stopped by the campus security people when I was in high school on accusations on "suspicious persons".
I was racially profiled as a schooshooter in highschool and that saved me from getting bullied many times. But for those who did bully me, I created my own list....

Last edited:
:worryfeels:

That is cruel as fuck, what the hell? Mogs me because no girl ever interacted with me in any form
I honestly think they just wanted to make the good looking guys feel good/get their attention. They didn't even consider how it would make the rest of us think. It didn't even enter their mind. We weren't even people to them

holy shit thats brutal. probably wouldve also be at the bottom if my class made a list.

I honestly think they just wanted to make the good looking guys feel good/get their attention. They didn't even consider how it would make the rest of us think. It didn't even enter their mind. We weren't even people to them
Foids are such hypergamous whores. They only see Chads/Chadlites as humans. Every other sub7 male is trash to them.

Yes. Potential school shooter list. Some girl who thought i was ugly reported me, lying i had a hit list. Four years of high school with the school cops going through my locker, searching my bags, and "checkins" with the guidance counselor. All based on one foids lie.

At least it stopped the bullying because the Chad footballers thought i was legit crazy and one screw loose from going columbine.

BRUTAL.

What holes.

Yes. Potential school shooter list. Some girl who thought i was ugly reported me, lying i had a hit list. Four years of high school with the school cops going through my locker, searching my bags, and "checkins" with the guidance counselor. All based on one foids lie.
Having a hole means your word is law.

Foids are such hypergamous whores. They only see Chads/Chadlites as humans. Every other sub7 male is trash to them.
Yeah i remember being really confused at the sub chadlites rankings. It looked like they just randomly added guys, it looked like they didn't really put any effort. The only logic there was that the fat guys were really low. (and me below them)

They just handed out what, copies? sounds comedically cruel

I did not attend school for obvious reasons

Instead I was taught in a lab.
GtQPUD5

Last edited:
They just handed out what, copies? sounds comedically cruel
No just one sheet. It was like a big field trip were everyone was in the same hotel but on different floors, the girls had some fun that night creating that list and handed it to us.

Also I just remembered that there was one guy that wasn't even on the list. He was a dude with EXTREME cystic acne, like the horrible shit you see on google image. He got it cured later with Accutane or some other med

He wasn't with us on the field trip because he was sick or some shit, so I'm not sure if they forgot about him or if they didn't even put him on the list on purpose. If it's the latter then I guess it's even more brutal than what happened to me

Having a hole means your word is law.
dude you dont even know. It didnt stop after high school. Ive lost jobs, had the cops surround me at a college, etc. Its always some foid who gets offended that im outspoken beyond my percieved worth.

No just one sheet. It was like a big field trip were everyone was in the same hotel but on different floors, the girls had some fun that night creating that list and handed it to us.

Also I just remembered that there was one guy that wasn't even on the list. He was a dude with EXTREME cystic acne, like the horrible shit you see on google image. He got it cured later with Accutane or some other med

He wasn't with us on the field trip because he was sick or some shit, so I'm not sure if they forgot about him or if they didn't even put him on the list on purpose. If it's the latter then I guess it's even more brutal than what happened to me
at least they remembered you :chad:
Mogs me at going to field trips too

That dude is a giga truecel

at least they remembered you :chad:

That dude is a giga truecel
No, he cured his acne and got a gf like 1 or 2 years later. She looks like a 5/10 or something, she isn't even bad looking. They've been together for over half a decade now I think.

He made it at least

No, he cured his acne and got a gf like 1 or 2 years later. She looks like a 5/10 or something, she isn't even bad looking. They've been together for over half a decade now I think.

He made it at least
does the dude who had acne mog you now?

List for potential school shooters

He made it at least
Oh, so the truecel mogs me in the end

:feelsbadman:.
I wasn't on any list.

:feelsbadman:.
I wasn't on any list.

If you went to a coed school, your name was definitely on one of these lists. You just didn't get a chance to see the list.

87f842808c742ebe3e354edd99421a6d.jpg

Your fate as an outcast was already decided by the girls in your school.

If you went to a coed school, your name was definitely on one of these lists. You just didn't get a chance to see the list.

Femtrash were already ruining your life chances as soon as you're in school.

Lol south park. I was probably on the ignore list.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back