Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal were you more hideous as a kid ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
I was simply due to being fat. I'd probably bully myself too. I understand why normies bullied me so much. I am 3/10, but back then i was probably 1/10 on top of being 4'11 at 14.

Imagine how brutal I had it in high school. Had delayed puberty too started growing taller at 16 and stopped at 5'5. It never began for me If I had self-awareness of how ugly i was back then I would have roped for sure.

The I had a bulbous alien head as a kid but the growth now made it look normie tier

I was not too bad as a little kid, then looked like shit as a preteen and early teen which was a giant bully magnet, and then my looks improved a bit after puberty

I was not too bad as a little kid, then looked like shit as a preteen and early teen which was a giant bully magnet, and then my looks improved a bit after puberty
as a 7-8 year old i was at my prime, ever since then it went downhill. I got fat due to being constantly sick, lost the weight years later, face didn't change much. Now i am 3/10.

as a 7-8 year old i was at my prime, ever since then it went downhill. I got fat due to being constantly sick, lost the weight years later, face didn't change much. Now i am 3/10.
Brutal. I looked best from like age 6-9 I’d say. As a preteen, my jaw was underdeveloped and my forehead was big, so they called me “pear face” all the time. Being skinny as fuck didn’t help

Brutal. I looked best from like age 6-9 I’d say. As a preteen, my jaw was underdeveloped and my forehead was big, so they called me “pear face” all the time. Being skinny as fuck didn’t help
being skinny is always better than being obese like I was. I got fat due to being sick all the time and I used to slurp jewpills all the time , they made me bloat very hard. It was the meds mostly.

I was the same way i was when i was little nothing changed much

being skinny is always better than being obese like I was. I got fat due to being sick all the time and I used to slurp jewpills all the time , they made me bloat very hard. It was the meds mostly.
I actually have to disagree. The day kids were always the biggest bullied and made my life hell. They know they can get away with it because they were twice my weight or more and could easily beat me up back then. Being skinny makes you look weak. Thankfully I gained some weight after puberty

Extremely, even more than I am now. I could tell that something was wrong with me as long as I can remember, even my father used to berate me for the way I look constantly.

Extremely, even more than I am now. I could tell that something was wrong with me as long as I can remember, even my father used to berate me for the way I look constantly.
were you fat ?

were you fat ?
Yes. I was a very beautiful toddler, to the point of being coddled by everyone in my family and extended family. My parents let me grow fat at an extremely young age which fucked up my mental health and appearance forever. I got to a normal BMI eventually, but I still wasn't very good looking and the treatment that everyone gave me as I was fat, even my family, changed me forever.

I was simply due to being fat. I'd probably bully myself too. I understand why normies bullied me so much. I am 3/10, but back then i was probably 1/10 on top of being 4'11 at 14.

Imagine how brutal I had it in high school. Had delayed puberty too started growing taller at 16 and stopped at 5'5. It never began for me If I had self-awareness of how ugly i was back then I would have roped for sure.
Yes because of my horrible haircuts my mom gave me and my autistic habits and giga autistic clothing choices. Also I was born with shit eyebrows that I constantly have to comb to look good. And my face looked weirder as a kid. I can understand why I was bullied heavily.

No, i was actually a pretty cute little boy....

No, I was okay looking until was around 11

I actually was great looking as a toddler, than again at around 10-11 or so when I entered puberty too early but then..... damn, HUGE fall from "grace". If some random, unknown RNA mutation wouldn't have happened I'd be a 6 foot chad now, now I have a a ballon head, missing facial bones, skull too narrow from the front, weird proportions and one side of my face is wider and longer than the other, wrong proportions, etc etc..... 27 KHHV never even had a chance in school

No, I was okay looking until was around 11
Same

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back