Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL were you like this as a twelve year old boy?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Look at this 12 year old boy in February 1994
he must have a bright future ahead of him

I was way whiter, skinnier and looked like a malnourished autistic sac of bones.

What a shame. CWC would be HTN if he weren't such a fat turbosperg. If only his parents weren't such pricks and channeled his autism into something useful. But that's the way it goes.

i didnt realise negro men were allowed to be on screen with white foids as recently as 1994. I thought it was a ZOG agenda that came into fruition only in the last 10 years

What a shame. CWC would be HTN if he weren't such a fat turbosperg. If only his parents weren't such pricks and channeled his autism into something useful. But that's the way it goes.
I don't think Sonichu would have existed if not for this news broadcast

This was probably the most attention he ever got in the first 20 years of his live, so he identifies acknowledgement w/ sonic.

Basically he's in college and putting up posters "please date me" and they ban him for a year because he's incel (Chad putting up romance posters would be charming) and that's when he invents sonichu in his gap year when he should've been ascending in college.