Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Were you in denial before admitting you were an Incel?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
I knew for a long time that something just wasn't quite right. I never had many friends growing up and never had anyone express romantic feelings towards me in my entire life. I always believed the typical :bluepill: excuses.

-"Oh, it's your personality. You just need to smile more and act more happy."

Then I'd try to click up with other people employing that advice and it would immediately be met with hostility and rejection. Being called a creep and constantly getting 'fuck off' body language signals from people.

-"You need to shower more and hit the gym. Then you'll start attracting women and getting more friends once you work on yourself."

I followed this advice rigidly for nearly 4 years straight. Waking up at 5AM to hit the gym, lifting weights vigorously 3 times a week, taking MMA classes, going on long hikes with 40 pounds of gear, and jogging 5 miles on the off days. Constantly counting calories and macros and living a strict military like lifestyle, even planning on joining the Army at the time. It was utterly draining, and honestly? I never truly got used to it.

It never really payed off either. I still have an ugly and acne/acne scar ridden face, and autist behavior. Despite all that effort towards self improvement nobody wanted to hang out and no romantic interests were ever reciprocated. After getting turned away from the Army for medical reasons I just gave up and started gaining weight.

When I was maybe 20 or so years old I started reading about things like hypergamy and other :blackpill:Blackpilled concepts like the psychology behind human attraction, ect ect. You all know the drill. And everything started falling into place. That lifelong rejection and social isolation I've been experiencing finally made some semblance of sense.

That's when I officially considered myself to be "Incel". Although the symptoms were there my whole life pretty much going back to grade school it was only around 20 years old I finally accepted the truth.

So what about you guys? Was there ever a period where you were in denial about your Incel status or did you just always know?

I was redpilled since primary school i still hoped i'd get laid but since it did never happen i have found about blackpill and it all made sense from the start, thanks Faceandlms for doing that.

Never been blue-pilled. I noticed the patterns in human behavior at a very young age. Autistic introspection 24/7 since a very young age.

yea I coped hard by thinking that looksmaxxing and getting new hobbies would help me get a gf

I had subtle blackpills thrown at me since childhood, i didn't like how i look in photos, something was wrong with my looks, but i couldn't even properly describe it. I used to cope thinking looks don't matter and i will find someone, but i never did, and so, as everything comes to an end, i ended up here once. And now twice again.

R.I.P my old @Evildoer main.

Maybe until 6th grade. I wasn't exactly bluepilled, but I gave myself a false hope of some kind of miracle. Once I got into middle and then high school I came to terms with the fact that I was not like normies, would never be accepted by them, and set myself on the task of focusing on myself and my goals and how I could stay away from bobblehead society as much as possible.

All I knew was, society sucks,
and I wanted no part of it.

yea I coped hard by thinking that looksmaxxing and getting new hobbies would help me get a gf
This times a million. I lived in serious denial for so long, it wasn't until about 3 years ago I realized I'm incel and that it's over.

I knew something was off about me so i tried to change my personality like changing my routine and persona and losing weight. At the end? Didn’t pay off but once I found the blackpill at 19 my mind felt at rest. As if it was the last piece of the puzzle

I was pretty blackpilled in my childhood but my parents took me to therapy because of my autism and made me chameleonmaxx for some time
(aka pretend to be bluepilled) I think that I even lied to myself believing some bluepilled bullshit but then high school came along and the blackpill accelerated and took its course.

I guess you could say I took the purplepill along with some delusion around my very early teens. I knew that just “being yourself” wasn’t going to do me any favors but I was still in denial about the fact that I would face endless rejection due to my looks. As far as I can remember I only had one blackpilled moment of clarity during this phase but it was very short lived