Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Were you ever called a creep?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Was called a creep directly/indirectly a few times in my life:

1) A friend of mine called me one jokingly, but often times so-called jokes just reveal the true opinions people have of you under a socially acceptable curtain.
2) In school children told me that I have the face of a child molester/mass shooter/serial killer and that I was a creep (two girls even refused to cooperate with me on a school project because I looked mentally/physically broken - as they said).
3) My own mother told me that to some degree and told me that I constantly crept other children and later as a man women out with my off tone of voice, body posture and my lacking eye contact. It was true, as I came out of my house other parents lifted up their children to prevent any contact and I was also only after enormous efforts allowed to study at a school for normal children (which resulted in relentless bullying). She also told me that women are socialized to be wary of mentally-ill people and that's why I won't get any (to a diagnosed autistic man in his 20s). Funny thing that my parents tell me that and also tell me that I am only an incel for not trying to meet up with women and tell me that my diagnosis doesn't matter when it comes to dating/employment.

When I was 13 we had to draw a self portrait in art class. A girl saw my drawing and said "in real life you're uglier". The drawing wasn't even good. I wonder if she was attracted to me.

When I was 13 we had to draw a self portrait in art class. A girl saw my drawing and said "in real life you're uglier". The drawing wasn't even good. I wonder if she was attracted to me.
Brutal. Possible, but unlikely because Tsunderes mostly belong to the realm of fiction sadly.

Brutal

Don't ever recall being called creep but ive been called ugly before in my face by girls in middle school

Actually I do think I once made a girl in a Misato from Eva cosplay uncomfortable at an anime convention when but I was kinda weird about it and am cringing typing this (I don’t remember everything about it tbh)

but at the same time I actually had other cosplay girls in cosplay that I had nice interactions with, once a cute girl in a really good Yuko Littner cosplay let me hold her model sniper rifle for a group pic that I think is somewhere on my IG page, also got a pic with a really good hot girl in a good Ryuko Mattoi cosplay (who was in Senketsu battle form so she was definitely...not clothed very much) and I don’t think she found me creepy because we actually had a normal conversation about Kill la Kill

also got a tumblr page after having a nice chat with this cute Peridot cosplayer while I was complaining as Steven

And even tho I’m a shy person I never had many bad interactions with female coworkers (including young and cute ones) and were for the most part friendly

and my romantic rejections were friendly for the most part

but I don’t think I’m hot or anything but in denial so I don’t think any of these were signs of interested girls I missed I mean I’m 5’8 and was quite overweight at the time

I guess for whatever reason girls don’t think I’m only talking to them so I can fuck them so I guess that’s why they don’t think I’m some serial creep

Other than that girls ignore me

tho when I was younger (like middle school and early HS) my parents told me that girls would check me out but I never noticed

but again being short and also fat I feel like they’re either lying to make me feel better or are just misinterpreting things

Last edited:
Girl said I was creepy egghead crackhead looking dude.

Actually I do think I once made a girl in a Misato from Eva cosplay uncomfortable at an anime convention when but I was kinda weird about it and am cringing typing this (I don’t remember everything about it tbh)

but at the same time I actually had other cosplay girls in cosplay that I had nice interactions with, once a cute girl in a really good Yuko Littner cosplay let me hold her model sniper rifle for a group pic that I think is somewhere on my IG page, also got a pic with a really good hot girl in a good Ryuko Mattoi cosplay (who was in Senketsu battle form so she was definitely...not clothed very much) and I don’t think she found me creepy because we actually had a normal conversation about Kill la Kill

also got a tumblr page after having a nice chat with this cute Peridot cosplayer while I was complaining as Steven

And even tho I’m a shy person I never had many bad interactions with female coworkers (including young and cute ones) and were for the most part friendly

and my romantic rejections were friendly for the most part

but I don’t think I’m hot or anything but in denial so I don’t think any of these were signs of interested girls I missed I mean I’m 5’8 and was quite overweight at the time

I guess for whatever reason girls don’t think I’m only talking to them so I can fuck them so I guess that’s why they don’t think I’m some serial creep
I was overweight back then myself, after losing weight I never got any as harsh reactions as those above (also because I am now far older). And most of it happened in my school years (except the stuff my mother told me). I am not a harasser or something like that, I also had some platonic talks with women (irl and on the Internet), but still no romantic success.
Girl said I was creepy egghead crackhead looking dude.
Brutal.

Yes, in high school a girl asked me "why are you so creepy?

Funny thing that my parents tell me that and also tell me that I am only an incel for not trying to meet up with women and tell me that my diagnosis doesn't matter when it comes to dating/employment.
They called you an incel?

I was overweight back then myself, after losing weight I never got any as harsh reactions as those above (also because I am now far older). And most of it happened in my school years (except the stuff my mother told me). I am not a harasser or something like that, I also had some platonic talks with women (irl and on the Internet), but still no romantic success.

Brutal.
Yeah girls are for the most part friendly with me but I don’t think one has ever been interested

MAYBE one coworker around my age and one slightly older was because we talked a lot in the few months I knew her and she was always really happy to see and talk with me but I have my doubts

I also had a girl told me that I remind her of Samwell from LotR which I sometimes feel like it was an insult

not trying to brag or anything because I doubt any of these were missed signs

thing is that girls very rarely start conversations with me unlike taller and good looking peers who they always do

They called you an incel?
No, changed the words a bit. Although I ocassionally drop some black pill lingo irl with my parents.
Yeah girls are for the most part friendly with me but I don’t think one has ever been interested

MAYBE one coworker around my age and one slightly older was because we talked a lot in the few months I knew her and she was always really happy to see and talk with me but I have my doubts

I also had a girl told me that I remind her of Samwell from LotR which I sometimes feel like it was an insult

not trying to brag or anything because I doubt any of these were missed signs

thing is that girls very rarely start conversations with me unlike taller and good looking peers who they always do
Also got no IOIs. My last truly positive contact with a girl was 2008, nearly 13 years ago. I was a child back then and showed a girl some ants (I believe carpenter ants) and a LEGO plane I built. Afterwards I had no girl with me ever again for a purely interpersonal purpose. I helped some on my jobs/studies afterwards, but no girl showed real interest in me (only in what I could provide). A few years ago I met an autistic girl with the same interests and talked with her very often, but it didn't work out and we never even dated.

Last edited:
my crush when being asked if she would date me: "I would, but he is very creepy"

worst part is i heard her :feelsbadman:
I still miss her

my crush when being asked if she would date me: "I would, but he is very creepy"

worst part is i heard her :feelsbadman:
I still miss her
:cryfeels: Same thing pretty much happened to me. Brought a tear to my eye

cosplay foids are trained to hide their disgust around ugly men.
when you were having those "good" interactions, the foids were probably holding back the throw-up from coming out of their mouths.