Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were you ever a women respecter? A whiteknight?

UncannyValley

UncannyValley

Undesirable
-
Did you ever kiss up to a female in the hopes of getting digits? Did you ever whiteknight for a female for no other reason besides her being a female? Have you ever helped out a female when you knew she was in the wrong, or just help females in general?

RE: Were you ever a women respector? A whiteknight?

Not that I remember. Maybe before my brain got completely fucked in elementary school with that girl I liked, then she rejected me.

I did. mainly online because women never talked to me irl. even when i was redpilled. but stopped at blackpilled.

I think everyone was at some point. its an instinct

TheVman said:
I did. mainly online because women never talked to me irl. even when i was redpilled. but stopped at blackpilled.

Can you remember specifics?

Not white knighted but do stupid things like help with maths to try to get in her good books. JFL

No I never did, would make no difference even if I did. I can't be something I am not, it feels wrong. I act normal and if they don't like me then that's that.

No, I never saw myself as having a chance regardless of what I did.

i come from a patriachal-ish society so i used to respect women back in my bluepilled liberal days, now i just pity them.. they are so inferior they have to use their warm fuckhole to get anything in life

@42cel, make an alt

fuck he went offline

FeminismsCancer said:
Not white knighted but do stupid things like help with maths to try to get in her good books. JFL

Yeah i also did this shit. It makes me cringe too hard remembering it.

no i was bullyed to much before i could ever become wk

UncannyValley said:
TheVman said:
Back in 2014 is i was big fun of the whore sho0nhead, she had a fued with some old balding chick who made a video about her and her bf, and i made like 5 youtube accounts just to dislike and comment defending her, and would tweet at her from fake account telling her how amazing she is and she shouldnt worry about old ladies.

I feel like puking jus ttyping that

TheVman said:
UncannyValley said:
TheVman said:
Back in 2014 is i was big fun of the whore sho0nhead, she had a fued with some old balding chick who made a video about her and her bf, and i made like 5 youtube accounts just to dislike and comment defending her, and would tweet at her from fake account telling her how amazing she is and she shouldnt worry about old ladies.
She's one of the worst YouTubers on that site. The videos are 480p pandering dribble

UncannyValley said:
She's one of the worst YouTubers on that site. The videos are 480p pandering dribble
yet she makes 3000 on patreon a video. literal con artist. I fucking despise her

I never saw myself as being attractive enough to get with one. Female behavior was always so alien I just kept my distance from them. No interaction. Just stand and observe like a gondola.

h5ajojwkr63z.png

TheVman said:

I always hated her. Just another slut using her looks to get attention. That's 99.9999% of females.

I did the opposite tbh

one time in HS a stacy was asking for help in a class task and I gave her the wrong answers :)

gentsupreme said:
I did the opposite tbh

one time in HS a stacy was asking for help in class task and I gave her the wrong answers :)

Clap clap clap

Good job

Weirdcel said:
TheVman said:
I always hated her. Just another slut using her looks to get attention. That's 99.9999% of females.
you're smarter than i am

no. i remember a very close firend who was a few years back. i warned him, he whiteknighted her when she had an argument with me, months later he got fucked over by her badly. brutal blackpill development for me and mostly him.

I still respect women, but not in a cucked way. I just treat them as a fellow human being. Nowadays you have to be a cuck or attractive to "respect women".

KV3 said:
I still respect women, but not in a cucked way. I just treat them as a fellow human being.

That is indeed respecting women.