Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Were you ever a /pol/cel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date

Were you ever a /pol/cel?

• yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • no

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • I still am

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep but /pol/ is pretty cucked these days.

I was but they are to far left for me.

I don't use /pol/ but I hold the same views.

I was a /pol/cel in 2016. I'm glad I left that site, though the HWNDU streams were a lot of fun.
Today it's an echo chamber for lonely and edgy teenagers. There's no intellectual value to that board.

I visit /pol/ but i don't post much there or care too much.

I did when I was about 16-19

I can dig through my youtube favorites and find old shit like bill whittle, prager u, brother nathanael etc

young republican conservacucking is blue pilled, ironically.

Yeah I go there all the time for the Jap threads and more pics to add to my folder.

I really enjoyed 4chan back in the day, right up until the mods were asleep and I saw something that left me dry heaving over a sink. After that I never went back.

I do like the Reddit subforum tho. It’s like a curated version. Those guys are the best producers of funny OC on the internet IMO.

I really enjoyed 4chan back in the day, right up until the mods were asleep and I saw something that left me dry heaving over a sink. After that I never went back.

elab

I never really cared for politics, I only ever use 4chan for the anime related boards (but I rarely post there anyway).