Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Were you breastfed?

Were you breastfed?

• Total voters
i remember her saying she had lactation trouble and they used a poor woman as a wet nurse during the eastern european AIDS era, some serious low iq shit.
then mom said that her milk miraculously came in soon after but it was probably bullshit lol.

overall rating: fuck knows.

was never, to my knowledge. explains my lack of bone development, forumla is an incel maker.

Yes, i remember breastfeeding

Yeah, I was sucking da titties :chad:

yes but only 6 months. stupid bitch should have done 4 years and maybe j would be normie tier today

Only for a few days

according to my mother, yes

still ended up 5'6, bad frame, low T, crooked teeth, curry eye area, poor eyesight, downward growth and the list goes on

yes I was, I managed to grow tall but my face is still subhuman

Was talking to a mom. Ironically said giving babies soy milk instead of breastmilk is a good idea. She didn't get it was sarcasm :lul: :lul: :lul: She said she gives her babies exclusively soy milk :lul::lul::lul: Stupid slut

don't fucking remember

Yes, my mom couldn't afford the formula

Not only was i never breastfed, i wasn't born through a vagina. My mom had a C section.
I am LITERALLY 20 years old and have never sucked on titties, or touched a vagina

Not only was i never breastfed, i wasn't born through a vagina. My mom had a C section.
I am LITERALLY 20 years old and have never sucked on titties, or touched a vagina
brutal ngl

Trucel trait : born thru c section bc you’ve never even touched a vag

Nope, only found out recently. So in nearly 25 years, I've never touched a female breast :D

:chad::chad::chad::chad: if you were breastfed

fuck all of you infancy mog me. I was a formula fed C-sectioncel

6 months lactating

This is fucking brutal. I would rope if this was me.

Yes man.That could have aided me with height.