Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Were you born C-section? Left handed? It's over for you

Brazzierlord

Brazzierlord

Greycel
I asked this back on r/1ncels and there was a huge portion of the incel populace that was born c-section or left handed. I'm both! One of these is enough to mentally fuck up the average person but both?! Find a good cope, we are in it for the long run

are c-sec people mostly left handed?

Lol. Wasn't I the one who asked this? Maybe we both did. But yea, i'm both left handed and c-sections. Alot of incels are both or either one, which is interesting.

i'm both. why is it a problem?

I'm not left handed.

I was birthed by way of c-section, but I used to be ambidextrous

I was naturally birthed and right handed. :chad:

Lol. Wasn't I the one who asked this? Maybe we both did. But yea, i'm both left handed and c-sections. Alot of incels are both or either one, which is interesting.
I posted it about 2 years ago exactly I think

Lol I am both too. Weird.

It’s over for lefthandedcels

Im C-section and right handed

I asked this back on r/1ncels and there was a huge portion of the incel populace that was born c-section or left handed. I'm both! One of these is enough to mentally fuck up the average person but both?! Find a good cope, we are in it for the long run
A lot of experts believe that left handedness comes from some sort of trauma at birth UNLESS you have a parent that's left handed. I'm left handed but was born via induced birth. I also have attention deficit disorder.

I think I might be ambidextrous tbh. Both hands are about the same for me.

Link back to my earlier thread. A professor back in the 80's studied virginal love shy men and compared them to what he called "sexually active, self confident men". What he found was that the virgin love shy men were much more likely to have been born via C section or to have had a difficult and stressful birth or to have had birth complications.

The sexually active self confident men were much more likely to have been born in the way that nature intended. They tended to have been born spontaneously rather than induced or C section and they tended to have less stressful and often times, easy births.

https://incels.is/threads/love-shyness-and-inceldom-traits.99379/#post-1941155

i was left handed as a kid but my religious mom considered that taboo and forced me to use my right hand. probably why i have terrible hand writing

I'm C-Section right handed. My sister is C-Section right handed and she is a stacy who life mogs me.

I'm C-Section right handed. My sister is C-Section right handed and she is a stacy who life mogs me.
In my thread about love shyness, it's interesting to note that the professor found that difficult births or having a mother who was stressed during pregnancy did not affect the development of girls. Only of boys.

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I’m both, looks like it’s literally been over since birth. :feelsbadman:

I asked my mother just now and she said they had to cut her vagina to make it wide enough to birth me. WTF! Supposedly I wasn’t C-sectioned but my mother went through trauma.

Trauma theory is legit.

Im C-section and right handed.

I was born vaginally. I'm also right-handed. However, I am left-handed when I masturbate (not trying to be funny, I really am).
Is that a bad sign?

I'm left handed but not c-section

I am also left handed. I also read that most pedos are left handed. Someone make a poll

my cousin is left handed and he mogs me in terms of female attraction. hes gay though.
damn boyo just deny the girls trying to annoy his whatsapp

A lot of experts believe that left handedness comes from some sort of trauma at birth UNLESS you have a parent that's left handed. I'm left handed but was born via induced birth. I also have attention deficit disorder.
Me and my brother were born c section and were both right handed . Parents are both right handed . My sister was natural birth and she’s left handed . Parents were all “muhhh devils spawn” and forced her to learn to write with her right hand, now she’s ambidextrous

I wonder if there’s any correlation between natural birth and having more milk. I was c section and my mom didn’t produce milk, so I was fed soy formula. Jfl I was robbed of having a jaw, chin, and browridge.. my brother and sister were both breastfed tho. My brothers facial bone structure is wayyyy more masculine than mine .. could be something linked to breastfeeding

Neither.

Fucking gfycat, insert SoYoureTellingMeThereIsAChance.gif

Last edited:
I shit my current incarnation out of my dickhole and transferred my conscience into it before my previous body died. This is called a D-section, and instead of being being right or left hand dominant, most of my tactile commands are performed by my opposable thumbed dick.... bad move, should have LDARed.
Dickpic

You have a postcount of 2,187. That's 3^7

$ factor 2187
2187: 3 3 3 3 3 3 3
I'm not a master mason, I don't understand your complex numerology.

3 multiplied by 3 multiplied by 3 ... 7 times is 2,187. Nvm, your postcount is higher now.
Oh I get it, you just have to use the ^ symbol rather that waste time trying to make the numbers smaller. It's over for papercels.

I am c sec but right handed

Me and my brother were born c section and were both right handed . Parents are both right handed . My sister was natural birth and she’s left handed . Parents were all “muhhh devils spawn” and forced her to learn to write with her right hand, now she’s ambidextrous

I wonder if there’s any correlation between natural birth and having more milk. I was c section and my mom didn’t produce milk, so I was fed soy formula. Jfl I was robbed of having a jaw, chin, and browridge.. my brother and sister were both breastfed tho. My brothers facial bone structure is wayyyy more masculine than mine .. could be something linked to breastfeeding
Yeah, your lack of breastfeeding could have resulted in improper facial development. Remember, nature does everything for a reason, I guess you can say. Babies are supposed to be breastfed and if not, something can go wrong somewhere along the way.

C section
Right handed

Csection, left handed, but was forced to use my right hand as a kid in school. Now i do most things right handed, but some things left handed
:incel: