Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were you bluepilled or redpilled before the blackpill?

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
I was a bluepilled whiteknight, but now I am a great black knight.

bluepilled -> redpilled -> blackpilled

I believe we're all bluepilled by our moms when we're children.

Bluepilled redpilled blackpulled

Redpilled, I fell for the lifting, game, and frame cope.

I was never bluepilled. I used to think the red pill had some merits though I always thought game was bullshit.

I used to think the red pill had some merits though I always thought game was bullshit.

Actually this was a part of the blackpill that I deduced very early in my life. I noticed first-hand how it's not the approach that's the most important, it's the approacher. A foid will giggle and laugh even if the approacher shits on her forehead if she likes him (or, to be more specific, how he looks and how he acts) and will cringe and bail out even on the nicest or most original icebreaker if the approacher is classified as "won't touch his dick with a ten foot pole".

I was mixed really. I thought that I could probably get someone if I really tried hard enough, but at the same time I didn't put too much emphasis on it.

Now I'm striving towards becoming fully vantablacked.

bluepilled then blackpilled.

What made you go from blue directly to black? Same question for you @Kointo

because redpill is close linked to PUA and that " alpha" bullshit.

Blackpill is more logical in that it shows fema;es only really care about 3 things - looks,money,status.

none of that " game and alpha" Bullshit.

I was a bluepilled whiteknight, but now I am a great black knight.
I was bluepilled as fuck, until i realized people were trreating me like shit for no reason then i realized they did it because im genetic garbage compared to them

Given that I was raised conservative and still am fairly conservative I'd say in a sense I was always blackpilled. I did suffer from a few bluepill delusions as a teen however (e.g. made the mistake of thinking that MY girlfriends were different from other girls. They weren't)

Given that I was raised conservative and still am fairly conservative I'd say in a sense I was always blackpilled. I did suffer from a few bluepill delusions as a teen however (e.g. made the mistake of thinking that MY girlfriends were different from other girls. They weren't)
Oh for fuck's sake. Girlfriends? More than one of them? What went wrong for you?

Some of you guys that are black pilled still act like cucks

I've been anti-degenerate blackpilled my whole life, and now it's stronger than ever.

"blackpilled normies bro"
I don't understand why any normie would even want to be here. Why don't they just go and enjoy their lives?

I don't understand why any normie would even want to be here. Why don't they just go and enjoy their lives?

To brag to a bunch of failures on the internet. It's either mog or be mogged, and they chose to mog.

Oh for fuck's sake. Girlfriends? More than one of them? What went wrong for you?

Put on weight, and the type of look I'd always done and that got me lots of female attention (androgynous "pretty boy" or whatever) doesn't work so well on a chubby dude. I still get called good-looking every now and then but it's honestly major suicide-fuel remembering how it used to be vs how it is now.

And the GF's in HS, there were only two actual long term ones. Why? Because being the schmuck I am, I also factored in a girl's personality when choosing one (waste of time in the end, and something girls don't even do for us in the first place)

I am not bluepill redpill or blackpill

Technically redpilled, but effectively blackpilled.
I believed in the redpilled notion that a personality was all that mattered, but i saw my personality as immutable, so i felt like it was over anyway.

Both redpilled and bluepilled ideology belives in personality theory, though redpillers belive in a masculine and dominant personality, while bluepilled people think having the personality of a nice, submissive cuck will get you laid.

Last edited:

Normie in this context just means anyone who's had sex. Believe me I'm pretty far from normie as are most "black pilled normies"

Blue pill before age 16-17. Black pill ever since. Getting called ugly a lot in high school, getting rejected by girls at and below my looks level and seeing said girls with much better looking guys all black pilled me at a young age.

Red pill theories never made sense. If women actually liked low inhib, aggressive assholes they would have LOVED me.

Blue pill before age 16-17. Black pill ever since. Getting called ugly a lot in high school, getting rejected by girls at and below my looks level and seeing said girls with much better looking guys all black pilled me at a young age.

Red pill theories never made sense. If women actually liked low inhib, aggressive assholes they would have LOVED me.
The only thing that makes sense about the redpill is abundance theory. If you're low inhib and willing to suffer countless rejection, you have a higher chance of finding a girl.

I knew that I was ugly but still tried when I was younger. I knew that I was ugly this year and still tried. Nothing changed.

A mixture of the two. I kind of alternated between them.

Bluepilled-->MGTOW-->Blackpilled

Redpilled. I was never bluepilled.

I thought I'd have a happy life in time, and believed everything adults told me. Bluepilled as shit.

I was a bluepilled moron who trusted everyone.
As you might have guessed, I was used and manipulated constantly.

I was a bluepilled moron who trusted everyone.
As you might have guessed, I was used and manipulated constantly.
If you still have sympathy for that girl who ghosted you, you still are.

If you still have sympathy for that girl who ghosted you, you still are.
I don't, not after I found out about all the shit she did afterwards.

Not "redpilled" in the PUA sense (which is actually a state of bluepilldom), but redpilled on race, sex (in the sense of differences between men and women), political beliefs, etc. I always knew that good looking guys fuck all the girls and ugly guys eat shit and die, so there's really no difference between red and black pills to me.

i was extremely bluepilled, always posting on /r/foreveralone and defending females who claimed they were incel who got attacked. if i could stick a knife through my former bluepilled self i would. thankfully i am blackpilled and have been for ages.

Never bluepilled, always redpilled, then blackpilled.

I used to be a bluepilled dork who was okay with motherfuckers stepping on him, i always blamed myself, i don't anymore, i see the truth.

Bluepilled from early age, got to high school and became redpilled, then blackpilled

I was not fully black pilled but more like grey pilled. I never liked women, distrustful of those in authority, didn't like my parents, etc. Now I'm old enough enough to understand why and have found the words to articulate why through the blackpill