Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were you always ugly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I was a fat kid from like age 9. It got to me for some reason, and when I was ~16 or 17 I actually became anorexic for a year or so. Then I looked like a skeleton and still no foid liked me.

Then from the lack of nutrition I guess, my balding accelerated, so starting with age 17 I was balding slowly, by 22 I visibly lost a lot of hair. Though I was also an alcoholic from 19 to 21, that probably contributed to my balding too.

Ohh and I also had a lot of acne (still have some), and acne scars.

My genetic ugliness was fully expressed only after puberty, but I never had a girl crush on me and a lot of my friends did in elementary school so I guess I was ugly even back then.

I had that beta faggot look around 6, then mouth breathing happened :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Ugly from the womb. I haven't gotten progressively worse looking since I was a kid. just always subhuman.

I was ugly as a kid but puberty made me slightly less ugly

I remember hot older girls fawning over other kids and always ignoring me. I knew from a young age I was ugly.

Yes. In fact, i look better now than how i did back then. It's always been over.

Last edited:
I was fat and ugly for most of my life and got worse as I've gotten older.

I wouldnt say im that ugly but i look 14 which is death sentence since all foids wants to get "dominated"

Deformed teeth from childhood fucked up my face from day 1. Even though they are straighter now, irreparable damage has already been done, especially after puberty.

When I was a kid I looked fine, you couldn't really tell if I would be ugly or good looking when I reached puberty

i was normal when i was 8 then i got fat and it was over

I got uglier as I got older but my lips have always failioed me ngl. My lips were even worse when I was a kid tbh. unfortunately all that happened though was other traits got worse and my lips are still bad just not as bad.

My problem isn't ugliness. I look somewhat redeemable. My problem is my height. I'm short (5'7).
5'7 isn't short, it's slightly below average.

Once ugly,always ugly

:feelsrope:

I wasn't that ugly until puberty, although I got fat as a preteen as well.
I was a fat kid from like age 9. It got to me for some reason, and when I was ~16 or 17 I actually became anorexic for a year or so. Then I looked like a skeleton and still no foid liked me.
This happened to me as well from 15-17 in my case, I hated myself so fucking much. I remember passing out a few times, feeling tired constantly, going blind for a few seconds if I stood up too fast, still didn't get me girls.

As a kid I both was a dork, and short. In my teens I wasn't bad looking, but became fat. When I lost weight, I started norwooding.

No I wasn't normie looking until like 13 or 14 and then puberty completely fucked me up, and I'm not talking about some acne I mean it made my nose massive and my jaw got all rounded

No. I was a high tier normie before puberty, if you don't count my height.

Nope, I was really good looking before I hit puberty.

Yes, i was always ugly kids used to make fun of me because of my looks.

I was never going to become a male model, let's put it that way.

Yes.
Puberty just exacerbated it.

no, i mouth breathed

I wouldnt say im that ugly but i look 14 which is death sentence since all foids wants to get "dominated"

trannymax and fuck me

anyways i got Caesarean sectioned , so theres that, i was to small for a kid now im only 5 7 so its over , im black as well and whites are more desired except your a black brute chad then you got bonus points bc of your cock

besides that im propably mental aswell and had echolalie for 1 year when i was 4 ( speaking after what everyone else sait , ala i couldnt give answeer properly )

im pretty content with myself but i kinda feel people begin picking up on me , neighboars and so called pals, in their whatsapp group there are recently very many gay jokes and nazi jokes floating around ( bc i speaked about blackpill few times and how merkel immigration and what not )
god people are so retarded and dumb gonna leave this shit group and just go full ghost , society hates the " smart , lone wolfe types rly hard it seems or better despise them but thats expected from an indoctrinated hive mind enviroment

people begin picking up on me , neighboars and so called pals, in their whatsapp group there are recently very many gay jokes and nazi jokes floating around ( bc i speaked about blackpill few times and how merkel immigration and what not
Yeah same normies dont want to understand blackpill at all you shouldnt bother tbh they will just start bully/mock you more for it

Yeah same normies dont want to understand blackpill at all you shouldnt bother tbh they will just start bully/mock you more for it

good idea, just let this shit strive by, im stoic af but im just a defective animal anyways so somewhen it will get to you

their to cucked for face to face bullying , i could make one of them clinic rdy , got enough rage built up to unleash on someone

well thanks for your input . kindness is still prevelant in some people

I was much uglier before puberty. Still hideous though.

Basically. I can relate heavily to the going from overweight to being very underweight.

I distinctly remember being a good looking kid until age 8-9, then "something" happened and, well, i had to face the consequences.

I had the ugly duckling transformation happen to me backwards. I was a decent good looking kid but soon as I hit 10 yrs old I got ugly and stayed ugly for the rest of my life.

Up until 13, that's when it all went downhill.

Up until 10-11. Then I had a horrible early puberty full of allergies and with stuffy nose most of the time. Pretty sure because of incel immune system

I was always ugly and deformed. I was one of the shortest and ugliest kids, and then I got severe acne covering my entire face. From womb to the tomb it never began.

My disorders are from birth so yes.

I was normie as a kid, when I hit puberty then I took the form of a resident evil boss or something.

I didn't even think about those kinds of things when I was younger.
It never even began to cross my mind.

I didn't even think about those kinds of things when I was younger.
It never even began to cross my mind.
same, although I wish it did, my lack of skin care made me have irreparable acne scars I could have prevented that at least

same, although I wish it did, my lack of skin care made me have irreparable acne scars I could have prevented that at least
I'm rather glad I didn't tbh. It made those times more enjoyable
I won't even fabricate honestly.

Yes. I just got old enough where people around me didn't need to pretend I wasn't ugly anymore.

didnt care so yea

I was a pre-puberty chad ngl.

I peaked in middle school. No acne (yet), forehead wasn't so big, and actually had a decent smile. Then high school came, and it all fell apart.

Well, for me, I've only been called ugly once. But the girl who called me ugly wasn't someone I was interested in.

To be honest, I can't really say, because how many people understand let alone accept looks theory?

I do know that I'm short, and I have a weird shaped head. Weak jaw too, and some slight but noticeable hair recession. It's why I always wear a hat.

Ugly growing up
High tier normie last 2 years of high school
Then I went bald