Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Were you a misogynist when you were younger?

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
-
I pretty much used to hate toilets even before I hit puberty and became sexually attracted to them. I used to hate when teachers made me sit next to a toilet and when a toilet tried sitting next to me during lunchtime, I'd literally tell them to fuck off and if they didn't, I would just sit somewhere else rather than sit next to a cumdumpster. Was anyone else this way when they were younger?

I was a simp until I was incel. My single mother raised me to become a cuck so I wouldnt be a pump n dump chad like my father

nein

peace of mind > hate

I was a simp until I was incel. My single mother raised me to become a cuck so I wouldnt be a pump n dump chad like my father
incelism preventing simps from becoming cucks :feelsLightsaber:

yes, when i was 12-13 ish I hit peak edginess and said many bad things about women and religion,

No, rather the opposite ngl

Bit of a simp I suppose around early teens, "girls love a nice kind guy".

when a toilet tried sitting next to me during lunchtime, I'd literally tell them to fuck off and if they didn't, I would just sit somewhere else rather than sit next to a cumdumpster.
:chad::banhammer:

Yeah.

I could see that underneath the propaganda that they were nothing but enablers for loveable rogue Chad.

It wasn't jealousy as I had offers from attractive girls in my teens. I had an angry dislike of them and their shallowness self righteousness and illogical whining. Of course I had to suppress this anger.

I loved and respected women or girls as a kid and teen. As i got older into adulthood i learned about their true nature and saw how they act and treat men.

I was to an extent, I always thought foids were inferior

Yes but i turned pussy whipped

I think childhood dislike/hatred of toilets is truly a truecel trait. I had no convictions at all of wanting to interact with them because they didn't with me. I don't even think I registered them as sentient when I was a kid; what human would be so adamant in ostracising myself? Could only ever be a toilet

Not really, when i was younger i actually avoided women and people in general

No, I was a pathetic cuck simp throughout all of my teens and most of my 20's

Yeah a little. In the early 2000s there was a lot of "boys vs girls" propaganda in movies, cartoons and toys so that's why I think.

No, I almost worshiped females when I was young.
But, one can only take so many rejections before they become angry.
One can only be alone for so long before they become bitter.

I always had mysoginistic thoughts

I was a proud feminist as a kid.

I didn't care at all, wasn't a feminist or misogynist. :feelsjuice:

No, I treated everyone the same. And then, of course, they never extended that common courtesy back to me. :feelsUgh: