Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were women always this delusional, or are they like this because of social media and dating apps?

B

bcroger

Legend
Even most mildly attractive, non-landwhale foids think that they are a 10/10. Everyone knows that. But its not just them.

I work for a government office in a small city right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south). My workplace is filled with obese government employees. Mostly black/hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and ugliest place on planet earth. Yet a lot of these pigs believe that they are beautiful. For example, this ugly, obese, Mexican dwarf at work dresses nicely, uses Botox, dances on the weekends and talks in a "sexy" way. She hits on high value men. She and her morbidly obese, dwarf friend go around and try to hit on the male college interns.

If these people are "beautiful" than women on the streets of Bangladesh are world class models. Them thinking that they are beautiful is like a guy with a 76 IQ who believes that he can become a neurosurgeon. Not only are the they ugliest and fattest ppl on planet earth, they are also the most delusional.

Were women always this delusional over their appearance or this something new due to social media?

Another is an obese 60-year-old obese Mexican who called herself a "cougar." srs.

(((social media))) and (((dating apps)))

I'm starting to think it's in their blood.
Could be. Most of the women I referred to are married to obese men. They probably aren't even messing around on social media or dating apps, since most already have a husband and kids.

If they think that they are beautiful despite being married to a fellow obese/ugly person, its probably in their nature.

Could be. Most of the women I referred to are married to obese men. They probably aren't even messing around on social media or dating apps, since most already have a husband and kids.

If they think that they are beautiful despite being married to a fellow obese/ugly person, its probably in their nature.
Their nature is being delusional and nai-EVE. Thats why you see them praising each other like they're queens when all of them are probably obese goblins.

Probably a mixture of a lot of things but dating apps definitely are one of them

(((social media))) and (((dating apps)))
Believe its a combination of both genetics and social media. Most of the women I referred to are married to obese men. They probably aren't even messing around on social media or dating apps, since most already have a husband and kids.