Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We're too much in the deep-end to ever come back to Patriarchy/Traditionalism.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I always see posters here spouting that we need "Patriachy now!" but the truth is that we're too far removed from coming back to that phase/state. I'm only interested in practical solutions, when it comes to stuff like this, not fantasies (even though, I'm a fantasy nutcase myself). However, if I had the button for us to comeback to a partriachial society? Then yeah, I'd push it.

So...  :skeptical:

What other alternative options and methods, do you have working around our current system? I'd be more interested in hearing that.

Rapid changes can't be made with a democracy.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, probably right.

Although I don't 100% believe Illumimati conspiracies, I think a larger force is pushing narratives like the destruction of traditiomalism.

We just need to end it. A nuke would fix degeneracy

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
We just need to end it. A nuke would fix degeneracy
Okay.

025c164c01d4ac6059b9a611b762bed92afadf8e_hq.gif

Anglo-Saxon said:
Rapid changes can't be made with a democracy.

Yeah. I'm a white nationalist and want to establish a white ethno-state with white minority rule (east Asians would be honorary whites) with a far right regime. Cancer needs strong medicine and what we have in the west is definitely cancer. It needs treating ASAP.

commander_zoidberg said:
Yeah. I'm a white nationalist and want to establish a white ethno-state with white minority rule (east Asians would be honorary whites) with a far right regime. Cancer needs strong medicine and what we have in the west is definitely cancer. It needs treating ASAP.

No need for East Asians. In an ideal world everyone can have their ethnostate, because I don't hate ethnics. Though I am conflicted about the New World. Latin America can consist out of Mestizo ethnostates, but Anglo America is a bit different because Native Americans are too much of a minority. I'd say, let's adhere to the Right of Conquest, and make Anglo America consist out of white ethnostates. It's like keeping the Maygars in Hungary and the Turks in Turkey.

The solution is very simple
1)have a war where milions od males die until you have equilibrium (the historic way to.solve inceldom)
2)have massive ammout of male.suicide to even out the ratios.
Those are only two real solution.
Yes trannydom and geydom.help but they are just too low impact.

Arabs are taking over Europe and those guys know how to keep their women in check, even if they are a bunch of terrorist scum.

the world needs to start again