Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were there ciivilizations before us who gave women freedom and were slowly destroyed?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
If yes, which ones were it?

Pretty sure rome got super decadent before the fall.

Last edited:
Pretty sure rome got super decadent before the fall.
But people don't care about Rome. They care bout lgbtquplabtymek women freedom black people race wars and useless human problems. Meanwhile ugly men rott and die and become gods of the new worlds beyond this shit realm

They were civilisations in the past but nothing on the scale of the West. In between old civilisations like Egypt and the West was the best time for ugly men. I can imagine ugly kings getting loads of women. :feelsLSD:

Yep. The spartan civilization

Aristotle attributed the state's precipitous fall during his lifetime, from being the master of Greece to a second-rate power in less than 50 years, to the fact that Sparta had become a gynocentric society whose women were intemperate and loved luxury.

History repeats itself :society:

Yep. The spartan civilization

Aristotle attributed the state's precipitous fall during his lifetime, from being the master of Greece to a second-rate power in less than 50 years, to the fact that Sparta had become a gynocentric society whose women were intemperate and loved luxury.
Was going to say this. Sparta was a female name. I think they changed it to that from something else IIRC. I mean they were throwing baby males off of cliffs FFS. You can't get more anti-male than that.

Was going to say this. Sparta was a female name. I think they changed it to that from something else IIRC. I mean they were throwing baby males off of cliffs FFS. You can't get more anti-male than that.
Fuck Sparta