Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were there any teachers that were nice to you?

psyop

psyop

Not real life
★★★★
When I started secondary school I didn’t know anyone in my classes so I’d sit in silence every lesson. But in my science class I had this white mtb teacher who’d always ask me if I’m doing alright and help me with the work.

At 11-13 my 6’3 (tallest guy I’d seen I was around 5 foot at the time) was chill he’d let me get away with not having my PE kit when I’d forget it sometimes. He’d also make the teams himself cause didn’t want anyone experiencing being picked last.

In the UK you spend some time before 1st lesson in a classroom getting registered and any announcements would be given. When I was 15 the teacher I had would always give me a spare pen and she’d let me go toilet when I needed to too. She was a blonde htb so seeing her was a good start to the morning

My PE teacher from when i was 12 was the only teacher who stod up for me when i was picked on, he gave me his son's old PE shorts because i was being bullied for not having the proper shorts. Still remember him a decade later

I was the kind of student teachers feared in a CHO kind of way

Very few.
The looks i got thrown at my Direction were always of antagonist nature. As in, to sabotage whatever self-confidence i might have had. Feelings of belittlement enough to blow up the damn building to pieces.

My way, of going about it.
Was to Skip, and not going.

Hence, they are the responsibles for my Lack of success in a social environment.

Yet, i get no reparations. Except misanthropy.

I was the kind of student teachers feared in a CHO kind of way
During 6th to 9th, i was treated as if i had killed someone's pet.

My only crime was being in that environment! They got scotch free(or prolly killed by now, on ssris, in Debt) but no real wounds that go Beyond skin.

i had a female teacher who always stood up for me and would occasionally let me stay in her classroom during lunchtime. we had this weird connection and could agree on many things. it was fine until i learned her scummy granddaughter was one of the people shitposting me constantly and spreading rumors about me throughout the school. i went psycho and was institutionalized after i learned of that betrayal...this is where my change started

Ye my french/english teacher, she was chubby but atleast 10 years older than me, definitely not my type. I dont know what she saw in me.

My PE teacher from when i was 12 was the only teacher who stod up for me when i was picked on, he gave me his son's old PE shorts because i was being bullied for not having the proper shorts. Still remember him a decade later
When your whole life’s full of pain, the few acts of kindness never leave you. I’ve had good experiences with all my PE teachers, they were all HTN+ too maybe that plays a part

Very few.
The looks i got thrown at my Direction were always of antagonist nature. As in, to sabotage whatever self-confidence i might have had. Feelings of belittlement enough to blow up the damn building to pieces.

My way, of going about it.
Was to Skip, and not going.

Hence, they are the responsibles for my Lack of success in a social environment.

Yet, i get no reparations. Except misanthropy.
I had many teachers like this. Most of them were sub 5 cucks getting their wallets drained and cheated on so they took their anger out on vulnerable kids. The rest were fat bitches angry cause they couldn’t find a chad to commit

I had many teachers like this. Most of them were sub 5 cucks getting their wallets drained and cheated on so they took their anger out on vulnerable kids. The rest were fat bitches angry cause they couldn’t find a chad to commit
Most of teachers were bitter beckies, but specially bitter when it came to me.

Most of my teachers were indifferent towards me. A few really didn’t like me for being non-NT and uncooperative

Yes, I had this one female class tutor/French/English teacher, in Middle School, who was nice. She'd talk to my friend group at break times and genuinely take an interest, she was one of those teachers who genuinely cared. She seemed to encourage me because she knew I was smart. I felt bad for her because, as is inevitable for a French teacher, she had to endure horrific behaviour, and she was too nice to be good at disciplining children. IIRC I called her a "bitch" one time.

I had this other female teacher/class tutor who was a cunt. She was popular with the kids because she was extroverted and tried hard to be likable, but I hated her. She christened me "Silent Man", because, at that age, I developed a voice disorder and stopped talking. On one occasion she called me it in assembly in front of everyone. It was a nickname that stuck with me for years, even into my next school.

I never, ever found any of my teachers remotely attractive. I never understood why this was a thing. They were all old and ugly, and I was surrounded by hot girls all the time. The only teacher who would have been a candidate was this younger English teacher I had, she was maybe in her 30s. But I don't understand any male who is attracted to old women over young women, almost none of them are attractive post-30.

Last edited:
Some were especially this one sub teacher married to a Korean dude. The rest didn't give a shit. The only bad experience I had with a teacher was this one blonde woman. She tried to piss me off or ignore me. Fuck that bitch

90% of my teachers were nice