Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We're the soldiers of inceldom

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
ATTENTION, SOLDIER!
STAND UP AND ATTENT-HUT.

This is your commander, the supreme truecel Major General Asiacel of Imperial Japanese Army speaking.
You are the soldiers of the inceldom, wielding the spiritual powers never seen before on Earth, your dedication higher than Navy SEALs, your desires higher than Harvard graduates, your ambition higher than Chads and Stacies, your honors higher than normies and NPCs.

Soldiers, you may ask, that "my eyebrows are 1cm too high, my gonial angle is 20deg too high, that I'm too 10CM too short". But that's OK, when it comes to the goal of the Blackpill, our ultimate mission, those traits are irrelevant. In pursuit of the Blackpill and our mission to spread it, our petty difference in physical appearance is completely irrelevant. Our knowledge, intelligence are vastly superior to that of normies, who only think about sex, drugs and money. Our intelligence surpasses that of the brightest minds, and all the 'experts' on popular news sites. Today's scientists deny the blackpill and objective facts, and their low IQ followers actually dig that. I can very easily say that our IQ is easily that of MENSA level or above, even though the (((IQ tests))) are rigged against some incels, mainly lowIQcels. We are still better than everyone, outside of physical difference.

Being a incel nowadays is more recognized and more ever these days, and it's increasingly alarmist in the normie society that we are branded as domestic terrorist organization because they can't stop all of us. Our duty, the blackpill, is greater than ever. Some more radical incels who gave that lives recall the quote of "duty is heavier than a mountain; death is lighter than a feather.". They are very honorable soldiers, and will be shined by the Gods of Heaven, blessed by Saints who appear on the Earth for us incels.

We incels are the selected few elites of the Earth designed to spread the Blackpill, the forbidden and persecuted knowledge of Harmony, Intelligence, Compassion, Empathy. We are NOT the vicious ones, the normies are! They are the enemies!

In terms of spiritual powers, we are unsurpassed. We are the descendents of the Samurais of the old, even if not genetically related. Because of that, we have spirits similar to those who kamikaze their planes from Japanese forces in World War II, and that's saying a lot. We are the MOST dedicated soldiers on the planet and a force to be reckoned with. If that dedication is combined with whatever goal we have, we become a invincible force that is also unstoppable, crushing any resistance on the way and surpassing any force on the planet, like a snowball that keeps on rolling.

DISMISSED!

Better dead than militarycuck

war is coming . god with us

Sign me up for the kamikaze.

FBIcels just creamed themselves.

So did a Brazilian.