Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Were the Nazis foid worshippers? (SFcels and race experts GTFIH)

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Male Disposability Pill
★★★★★
The Nazis always enforced some form of conscription. Early in the regime, all appropriately-aged men were subject to state-enforced labor. From 1935 onward, limited conscription was introduced. When war broke out, Hitler ramped up the conscription laws by a notch. When it became clear that Germany was losing,

Hitler started conscripting disabled, ethnically unpure, old or too young, and sometimes mentally troubled men. Why did Hitler refrain from conscripting women? Surely, they were better combatants than a rag-tag group of oldheads and foreigners! At first, they were completely barred from the military. Later, they were allowed to fill non-combat roles that men previously occupied.

I remember reading that Hitler was shocked that the Red Army employed female snipers and scouts at the Battle of Stalingrad. He even said that letting women fight in wars is a barbaric practice, and proof of the slav's inferiority.

Was Hitler a cuck & foid worshipper?

Tagging prominent forum SFcels:
@DarkStarDownBad
@lazy_gamer_423
@wereq
@Chudpreet
@MoggedByALoli

White toilets have always been whores, it's in their nature. They would have cucked Nazi's too even if they won the war

At that point in time, letting women serve in the army was a "progressive" position. It's nowadays when people bring up "conscript women" as a talking point for foids being picky in how they want to have equal rights

I remember reading that Hitler was shocked that the Red Army employed female snipers and scouts at the Battle of Stalingrad. He even said that letting women fight in wars is a barbaric practice, and proof of the slav's inferiority.
Need to see a source for this. A lot of the Nazis' and Hitler's statements on Slavs are either exaggerated or outright fabricated by translators/propagandists

Need to see a source for this. A lot of the Nazis' and Hitler's statements on Slavs are either exaggerated or outright fabricated by translators/propagandists
Oh, it was from I book I no longer own. However, the Germans indeed thought of women as mothers rather than soldiers. This is a cucked view in my opinion - as one is easier and safer than the other.

they were in terms of their ideology tbh

but in practice nazis like dirlewanger weren't really particularly feminist jfl

because they are useless in war
Exactly. Women are definitively worse soldiers. Smaller, weaker, more emotional, and overall less rational. They are just worse in all aspects. And this isn't the modern world with drones and such; this is World War 2, where physical abilities and competence matter much more, so female soldiers wouldn't have aided the Germans all that much.

Germany would've lost even if they conscripted foids. The very fact that you're drafting foids on mass at all is a damning indictment of failure, that's a sign things aren't going well and there's a good chance you won't win anyways. Unless you're the USSR.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back