Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We're Reaching New Levels of Cuckoldry

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend

This particularly irritates me because the girl who retweeted it is a hoe. Lol @ you if you think I would pretend to be your 7th dick in line to protect you LOLLLLL

facepalm what in the f**king world is this crap

sweetie i'll pretend to be your bf and also give you a thousand dollars so you can spend it on hotel room with chad later tonight

Men act literally like slaves to women nowadays.

"We need more cucks like him"

Kek. She only wanted help because he was an old and ugly guy. If it was an old CHAD she wouldn't care.

in the movie version of this tweet, the guy who pretends to be her bf becomes the old pervy guy 30 years later

What a fucking cuck. Sadly this kind of thing is all too common. My gf goes out with female friends a lot to stupid ass "gAwtHikK" events and shit and there was this super beta whiteknight guy that was always posting about "how he was there to ward off creepers." Dude was such a fucking cuck.

Just fucking LOL at that she wouldn’t date him but use him as a pretend bf

Goes both ways in this situation tbh

Imagine being such a cuck, imagine lacking this much dignity, imagine allowing yourself to be used in this way, i sometimes feel that the cucks who enable this ought to get shot.

cuckoldry levels can't get any higher than they already are