Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We're product of the times tbh

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
My Great Grandfather had 8 kids from 1935 to 1950 starting at age 25, he was not a Chad, he was a manlet.

Last edited:
Everyone was a manlet in the past, good times.

Manlets rise up tbh

What just happened...

Yes but now it’s better

Almost everyone could get a wife in his day, you just had to get a normal job. You didn't have to be upper management, you didn't have to be in STEM or excel in an industry. You could just have a regular job. Not only was it enough to please most women, it was enough to live comfortably too.

My Great Grandfather had 8 kids from 1935 to 1950 starting at age 25, he was not a Chad, he was a manlet.
Women in the past needed men for resources that's why you could have been an ugly manlet in the past and still have a wife. Nowadays women are independent and can get resources on their own, but they need men for sex and social status. That's why women now are obsessed with model looks and big dicks.

Almost everyone could get a wife in his day, you just had to get a normal job. You didn't have to be upper management, you didn't have to be in STEM or excel in an industry. You could just have a regular job. Not only was it enough to please most women, it was enough to live comfortably too.
TAKE US BACK

Women in the past needed men for resources that's why you could have been an ugly manlet in the past and still have a wife. Nowadays women are independent and can get resources on their own, but they need men for sex and social status. That's why women now are obsessed with model looks and big dicks.
sad but true
also i guess in future men will create something that we wont need women and it will be end for them

sad but true
also i guess in future men will create something that we wont need women and it will be end for them
And when that happens it will create a total separation between the genders. Society created a comfortable lifestyle which in the end will destroy us all mentally and emotionally. People don't have to think about surviving anymore so they think about stupid shit such as who is prettier, more popular. A mind without worries is the devil's playground.

einstein iq thread, only facts itt.