Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Were Pre-2020cels Cucked?

Were pre-2020cels cucked?

• Total voters
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Alea Jacta Est

Bro wtf? I remember reading this story about her torture years ago. I would call the cops and have those scum fucking arrested.
She did nothing wrong to them and they tortured her too. Anybody who would rape and abuse her either didn’t read or is a piece of shit
Japanese boys are fucking nuts!

Japan has this juvy law and thus they have a shitload of young murderers.

They're all pretty fucked in the head. And their government still goes after un-pixelated genitalia.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
I am okay with humiliating foids by catfishing and stuffs, even I enjoyed that topless roastie dying by smashing her head by a light post. But this is some major level fucked up shit, I would contact ISIS to burn that gang alive.
I'd call the cops. Rape is pretty abhorrent, murder even more so. I don't believe in a hell but people that do shit like that certainly belong in one.
Glad to see you guys arent that far gone
Nearly every day someone comes out with triggers like this.

No one in there right mind would do what they did to her. Doesn't matter if she bullied you and treated you with cruelty because of your appearance, you should still help her. If that makes someone a cuck then so be it.
call cops. jap girl didn't do anything to deserve torture and death.

SMH you guys are fucking evil. The real answer here is to rape and kill Gertrude.
I'd free her. She did not deserve for cruelty.
Anyone who doesn’t call the cops is a piece of shit. She is just like us, abused for no other reason than her genes (not in being ugly but in belonging to her parents who didn’t pay).
She was most likely a virgin so I can't support this. If it was a slut however, I'd probably join in.
Id help her out. Maybe take Gertrude but sylvia was a tortured virgin just like us, she in no way deserved that treatment. If she was a real prostitute then i might think otherwise but it sounds like she was a normal girl, her hymen was even intact.
I would free her and kill the kidnapper.

No rape.
Probably the type who wouldn't even befriend an ugly male, forget anything else. Maybe even have bullied them and been part of inceltears.

But she didn't deserve that, and anyone in their right mind who wasn't afraid would've tried to help her for the sake of it, without expecting or wanting anything in return.
She was a Stacy but didn't deserve that. I'd call the cops.

Last edited:
Times were different back then i guess. Hatred towards foids grows more and more gradually each year.

Apparently there was a lot of troon-posting during 2017-2018. 2019-2020 seemed to be the forum's peak.

They were chads.

forum sucked then and it sucks now

"Pre-2020 .IS was peak bro! :soy:"

Pre-2020 .IS:

Apparently there was a lot of troon-posting during 2017-2018. 2019-2020 seemed to be the forum's peak.

Yep, 2019 was its peak

You made a post and you would check back and see 50+ notifications. Very active back then and it was more strict. Also the year the blackpill came out and was all over social media and the news

The percentage of redditor refugees decreased and the proportion of tiktok zoomers rose.