Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "We're our worst critics"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Is the quote "we're our worst critics" accurate or is it just a really high quality cope ?

Depends on how blackpilled you are

No. Femoids are our worst critics. It's why we're incel.

If no woman has ever wanted you, then it's not true. Our criticism of ourselves is legitimate.

Women either shudder upon seeing me or they mock me. I’m not my own worst critic or I’d have ended things.

When you criticize yourself it's wrong. When others criticize you it's "constructive". Basically they want to be the ones to insult you and they want you to be as offended as possible because they're sadistic sacks of shit.

I honestly don't know anymore

It's one of those bullshit motivational quotes so the jews can keep their wagecucks from committing mass suicide.

When you criticize yourself it's wrong. When others criticize you it's "constructive". Basically they want to be the ones to insult you and they want you to be as offended as possible because they're sadistic sacks of shit.
Yeah people are hypocrite cunts.

There are threads in which girls rated zyros a 1/10. If that’s what they think of him, imagine how subhuman they think we all are.
That's impossible because he slays IRL. Don't trust famoids online or what they say in general.

From my experiences throughout life, I'd have to say that other people are my worst critics.

There are threads in which girls rated zyros a 1/10. If that’s what they think of him, imagine how subhuman they think we all are.

if zyros is a 1/10, then that means that chads are in the normie range of attractiveness - 4-5/10. that's actually ridiculous if they really said that.

JFL. what do you have to be, a literal god to be attractive to these bitches?

it's true for mentalcels I suppose

that's kind of true. people say i look good and above average but in my own eyes i am a complete subhuman and everyone else is definitely at least 4 points higher than me. in my eyes i am literally borderline deformed.

its one of the biggest copes. people sugarcoat shit all the time. the way you see things is far more realistic, in fact you are probably even worse off than you think. thats just how life works.

Zyros is sub 5 facially not even body wise. Dont know why he was so hyped here