Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We're not the same species as normies

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I previously made a post where I discussed how autism/ Aspergers was caused by the presence of neanderthal genes. Basically stronger neanderthal genes cause us to have a brain more similar to neanderthals. https://www.psypost.org/ancient-neanderthal-dna-found-to-influence-autism-susceptibility/
So in a way we're not even the same species as normies. At least in terms of how we think. Normies are homosapien brained. We're neanderthal brained.

We don't function well in modern society because our brains aren't designed to succeed in homosapien tribes. Neanderthals were brutal survivalists. More often than not they'd reproduce through rape. Thus it makes sense we're unable to connect to people socially. Thoughts?

I mean yeah Ive always felt like subhuman dogshit so checks out

Eh, disagree. It's an interesting premise for sure, and I like the thought you put into it. However, I am of the opinion that incels are on average more intelligent than normgroids. We're able to see reality for what it is. However, I agree on the basic idea, just not where you went with it.

We are in fact different, but in a positive way rather than a negative way.

Just my thoughts.

What kind of copium are you smoking?
My bad, let me rephrase that.

How our minds function is different, but in a positive way rather than a negative.

Normgroids & Foids are stupid. Anyone who has been on this forum would be able to tell that.

Studies reveal that diversity of genes actually lead to healthier, smarter, and taller offsprings. The more neanderthal dna you have, the better potential you'd have in life.

I previously made a post where I discussed how autism/ Aspergers was caused by the presence of neanderthal genes. Basically stronger neanderthal genes cause us to have a brain more similar to neanderthals. https://www.psypost.org/ancient-neanderthal-dna-found-to-influence-autism-susceptibility/
So in a way we're not even the same species as normies. At least in terms of how we think. Normies are homosapien brained. We're neanderthal brained.

We don't function well in modern society because our brains aren't designed to succeed in homosapien tribes. Neanderthals were brutal survivalists. More often than not they'd reproduce through rape. Thus it makes sense we're unable to connect to people socially. Thoughts?
I saw recently that Autists are more likely to form bonds with Narcisisists. I have Border line autism. My Bully was a variant of Narcissist, my ex-friend was a variant of Narcissist and my current friend is a variant of Narcissist.

Minority of people are Incels.

Minority of people are unemployed in developed Countries

The Neaderthal Genes are in developed Countries.

Which European country has the most Neanderthal DNA
Certain regions have higher percentages; the region of Tuscany in Italy has the highest ratio of Neanderthal DNA in the world, indicating that Neanderthal-human interbreeding was likely most prevalent there. Neanderthals were not only in Europe, however, and some Asian populations have as much as 5% Neanderthal DNA.

It all checks out honestly.

Edit:-

What were the Neanderthals face features?

Neanderthal | Characteristics, DNA, & Facts | Britannica

Craniofacial features

The cranial capacity of Neanderthals was similar to or larger than that of recent humans. The front teeth were larger than those in modern humans, but the molars and premolars were of a similar size. The lower jaw displayed a receding chin and was robustly built.

Last edited:
Exactly, we exist on a fundamentally different "wavelength" which has to do with our perception of the world & process of thoughts.

For me, it's like they like in another dimension.

Normies are homosapien brained. We're neanderthal brained.

It's actually the exact opposite. Normies are neanderthals. Things like sympathy, honesty and kindness has no meaning to them. They are brutal survivalists who will not hesitate to destroy everything and everyone in their way to get what they want.

We incels are actually, due to the difficulties we have faced in life, the ones with empathy who are more civilized.

Do not ever make the mistake of thinking our current society is civilized. Normies are animals, brutal survivalist animals.

Oooga booga

Eh, disagree. It's an interesting premise for sure, and I like the thought you put into it. However, I am of the opinion that incels are on average more intelligent than normgroids. We're able to see reality for what it is. However, I agree on the basic idea, just not where you went with it.

Just my thoughts.
I dont think its that we are more intelligent but we just think in a more realistic and grounded way compared to normies

I always said that there are 2 kinds of people, normies and weirdos. Weirdos are cool.

Just my thoughts.
Being more neanderthal in terms of how you think doesn't necessarily mean you're inferior. It means we think in a manner that is closer to homosapiens than neanderthals i.e. being able to detect patterns better.

I saw recently that Autists are more likely to form bonds with Narcisisists. I have Border line autism. My Bully was a variant of Narcissist, my ex-friend was a variant of Narcissist and my current friend is a variant of Narcissist.

Minority of people are Incels.

Minority of people are unemployed in developed Countries

The Neaderthal Genes are in developed Countries.

It all checks out honestly.

Edit:-
I wonder why autists connect with narcissists so well. Maybe because they're so desperate for social connections and narcissists exploit them as a means of getting validation ?

It's actually the exact opposite. Normies are neanderthals. Things like sympathy, honesty and kindness has no meaning to them. They are brutal survivalists who will not hesitate to destroy everything and everyone in their way to get what they want.

We incels are actually, due to the difficulties we have faced in life, the ones with empathy who are more civilized.

Do not ever make the mistake of thinking our current society is civilized. Normies are animals, brutal survivalist animals.
I never said that normies are more civilized. They're more animalistic in a mindless herd sort of way. They run on mob mentality. Autists are more animalistic in individualistic survivalist fashion and have better survival skills. (At least high functioning and aspergers.

I have Asperger's I can't relate to these apes

I wonder why autists connect with narcissists so well. Maybe because they're so desperate for social connections and narcissists exploit them as a means of getting validation ?
Other way round is what I've heard. Which makes more sense to me.

Edit:- Autists are the ones being exploited by desperate Narcissists

Last edited: