Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "We're not as bad as you."

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-

Straight in the comments right below the post:

Then you proceed to call us a fascist terror group and fantasize about us getting shot by the cops right below.

You're right you're not as bad as us, YOU'RE MUCH, MUCH WORSE. Yes, we should be arrested and shot for speaking the truth. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
jfl forget those reddit cucks

Terrorist organization? Who did I terrorize?

yeah ugly people with broken hearts just trying to live peacefully and cope are fascists and terrorists :lul:
maybe in minecraft jfl

I can't get laid because I'm in the bottom barrel of geneti...
Maxresdefault 23

POW, you are dead!

are the foids who say they should rule over society not a fascist group? I was never aggressive towards anyone the foids decided to attack me and try to rule over me, and these people wonder why I will NEVER suport them

Do soycucks even know what those terms mean or is everyone they don't agree with a fascist and a terrorist?

they say we are terrorists but want to kill us for disagreeing with them. Also they revealed their real motive, which is to kill all white men who disagrees with them so they can racemix, yknow even though a ton of incels are in minority groups

This is what too much :soy: does to the brain.

They should all be taken out back & water boarded in full on skimmed milk.

Then thrown in a swimming pool of skimmed milk with weights to their leg.

In mine craft of course or is it now GTA?

Terrorist organization? Who did I terrorize?
while the ITcel was writing this post Chad beat the shit out of his girlfriend and then kicked her out of his apartment. but apparently the real menace to public safety is virgins who have never even touched a woman

‘Organisation’ we have never even met each other IRL, these idiots are so fucking stupid.

What the FUCK. They're back already???

They want us to be shot for our opinions jfl

The point of terrorism is to instill terror by violent means. And the reasons for that from my understanding should be political. What's our ideology? What are our political goals? What violent means do we prosecute as a whole?