Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We're not a cult

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Why do people always talk about us like we're a cult, or have an ideology? First of all, nobody on this forum can agree on anything outside of the black pill, second of all, the black pill is based on a strong foundation of scientific research and evidence. On top of that, nobody who's actually an incel wants to be an incel. It is an undesirable state of being. Who the hell thinks I want to be here, on a weekend, posting about what a sad sack of shit I am? It's a ridiculous notion, used to discredit, humiliate, and dehumanize us all. And I'm sick of this shit.

Good evening,

Maybe we should start agreeing on something..

Maybe we should start agreeing on something..
It's impossible. People from all walks of life, and all across the political spectrum with differing levels of career success and spanning a large age range use this site. The only thing that brings us together is our natural failure to reproduce.

I just close the tab lol

It's impossible. People from all walks of life, and all across the political spectrum with differing levels of career success and spanning a large age range use this site. The only thing that brings us together is our natural failure to reproduce.

Who cares about reproducing. Shits gay. Not what I'm for..

Ugly man bad
Ugly man speaks the truth
Why do people always talk about us like we're a cult, or have an ideology? First of all, nobody on this forum can agree on anything outside of the black pill, second of all, the black pill is based on a strong foundation of scientific research and evidence. On top of that, nobody who's actually an incel wants to be an incel. It is an undesirable state of being. Who the hell thinks I want to be here, on a weekend, posting about what a sad sack of shit I am? It's a ridiculous notion, used to discredit, humiliate, and dehumanize us all. And I'm sick of this shit.

Good evening,
LOL @ normies and ITcels calling inceldom a cult
Who the fuck would want to be a member of this "cult"? JFL we are INVOLUNTARY CELIBATES.

Yeah and we dont like kill people who stop posting or something lol

The Left labels us as a cult because they need a clear defined good vs evil narrative for their fairytales. Bluepilled media thrives on such simple narratives to keep the soy masses in check.

Anything that goes against NPC code = wrongthink
7a0

The Left labels us as a cult because they need a clear defined good vs evil narrative for their fairytales. Bluepilled media thrives on such simple narratives to keep the soy masses in check.

And we threaten the way of blue pill thinking, with our inconvenient facts.

Just world fallacy.

Why do people always talk about us like we're a cult, or have an ideology?

Its because whatever semblance of conscience that they have left cannot allow them to disregard and throw out the things that we say as the supposed mad ravings of an insane person or persons until they first dehumanize us.

Then after that is accomplished they then are free (in their minds) to demonize us and make up all manner of lies and strawman arguments against us.

Groups that promote aberrant thinking = cult. That's about as much thought the average normie puts into it.

Groups that promote aberrant thinking = cult. That's about as much thought the average normie puts into it.
Yeah, it's really only dawned on me in recent years how much humans hate those that don't go with the flow of everyone else without upsetting the balance of the status quo.