Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Were hateful people born that way ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Slavo-asiatic manlet untermenschcel
★★★★★
No, they were not. They were made hateful by the society that constantly abused and inflicted pain on them. Every single time you've been traumatized as a kid will contribute to your hatred and misanthropy later on in life.

If you lived in a normal household and was never bullied in school you wouldn't have been a hateful person. It's hard not hating experiencing this exact emotion is the consequence of being treated unfair by society.

When you've been hurt so many times its hard staying bluepilled. A lot of sub5s will naturally turn to the blackpill when it calls them.

Your rage is justified don't let them convince you that you are an awful person for hating something because it's not your fault for how the current society is.

NOPE WE WERE MADE BY THE CHURCH FROM HELL THAT EATS PRINGLES MAND SHOOTS PEPLE FPOR NO REASON FEMINSTS ARE DOING THIS ON PURPSOISE SO WE CAN KILL POURSELFS

We were made that way by the way society treats us, No one wants to be an asshole, Its just the way society forms us

GettyImages 488636063 5ab2dbd8a8ff48049cfd36e8ad841ae5

Still brutal :feelsrope:

We were made that way by the way society treats us, No one wants to be an asshole, Its just the way society forms us
no one wants to hate, everyone wants to experience positive experiences. You were forced to be hateful it was not a choice.

it is almost never a choice when someone becomes hateful

Apart from me. Quadroons are born hateful. When I was like seven years old a neighbor kid came over to play with me and I smacked him upside the head with a plastic rifle, he needed like five stitches in his head

Soyciety and the cruel people in it made me hateful

Apart from me. Quadroons are born hateful. When I was like seven years old a neighbor kid came over to play with me and I smacked him upside the head with a plastic rifle, he needed like five stitches in his head
bullies deserve bullet to the head. :bigbrain:

It's a mix of both. Some people are hateful annoying cunts for no reasons they exaggerated their reasons and overdo it every day. Like my fag brother.