Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We're doing our unborn sons a damn good favor by not bringing them into this assbackwards world.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Just think about it, if we somehow ascend, get married and have kids, what're the chances of our sons becoming incels? Since most of us are either manlets,autists,curry,asian,ugly,fat,depressed etc. what're the chances of our sons obtaining all of these negatives I just listed? Pretty high I bet, and they'll have serious difficulty fitting in and attracting a foid and living miserably because we selfishly brought our sons into this world, FULLY aware of our bad traits. Let's also add the fact that life is VERY unfair and FAR more difficult than it should be, thus further justifying our reasons to not bring these unborn sons into this world. Of course the NPCs are going to say crap like"oh if you ascended then your son can ascend too" Sssooooo if someone wins the lottery does it mean EVERYONE will? Nope. Sure it's POSSIBLE to win the lottery, but just because something is possible, doesn't mean it will be obtained by everyone. NPCs will say"Oh that's such a defeatist attitude. Your kids could make the world a better place with enough hard work and dedication" BS I say. As long as lookism,bias,hypergamy and of course the heartless sociopaths who're in their ivory towers continue to rule, there is no changing this world for the better. Each time I ejaculate from jerking off I think to myself, I'm doing you unborn kids a DAMN good favor by not bringing you into this shitty mess of a world, thus making me feel that much better about jerking off.
This kind of popped into my head after The Amazing Atheist stated he doesn't want kids, due to his bad genetics. That's what pushed me to make this topic.

I said what needed to be said. I know I dropped alot and I hope you guys will leave your thoughts below. Thanks for reading.