Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel we're born alone and we'll go the same way

NoRatsCongrats

NoRatsCongrats

your god can't save you now
just a reminder that we came into this world alone with nothing (and you can argue that you had an egg-provider but it won't be around forever) and we will leave without a doubt alone, regardless of what we accumulate in this life. no amount of effort and achievement will change that, whether we all die in the apocalypse or in peace.

All great eagles are like incels, residing on some lofty solitude.

The fate of all great celibates is solitude.

Meow Meow

If I had a funeral I’m pretty sure less than 10 people would show up, only one non-family member.

If I had a funeral I’m pretty sure less than 10 people would show up, only one non-family member.
Nobody would even know I died tbh :feelshaha:At least it's good to know that we're all the same after death,unless you do something very special to be remembered in the future,which is like .001%of population

It's better to never be born at all than to be born into a world like this as who we are

my lineage is coming to an end. My parents should have had another child besides me

Everything ends with no happy ending.

guess no incels are twins, have yet to see it tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back