Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We're at the point where noodlewhores cuck their cumskin boyfriends with BBC

Anyone but the rices I so despise; maybe I can even win a lawsuit after Tyrone starts beating me, if I'm lucky enough! :feelsclown:

JFL, the white is so accustomed to noodlewhores worshipping his and only his race; the cucking of ricecels is brutal. :society:

Noodlewhores are some of the most hideous things on the planet and they still have options. Foids have it so fucking easy.

Cumskins are now taking ricecels place. Ricecels aren't even in the picture anymore:lul:.

Nah, they all date this guy:
4BaxcEA4cTjsWBMobgFG2F32K_8deczWKois6gNlFghmw-h06Pbwa8qNg8IDGBtorIpyfxauWwrgbvyjdXjEiN-Y7di2ZmsFbzbz2CTBLMPFUzY3wfsUmVbxL3C0vjvm3yL0zpuQhAljh10EvBzNsO9zO69WBjalSdlzGLM_Iv1rJZ48aRHYtAVMzG6odDpwp3Vi9eKvkeVpTBQfj31lyeJyovukgZC7GKBDL1b8v6-72_gBIkmZhrVKfUjw-f3o1_Tm-3szsrJ_EoaTw6h-wSxUkoHAufvTngThahf5LdOXh7X_OrCkKsaMfdBVKvfhYu1bf0usW0tWJKvXbBPlaNe83t6-qnwkLz-1GIXLGJoDm52o2LUQRSX7ogXNsnxMB95yRpFra79AdplH-9_hdL8Nt2HR1DnFrQS3r3OiKDcLAnRyjJApOxTVXDmmj1uZc8DB5UeimlhX3udXkEd5N3ccLExOyv1G5AS89ZUNlKGxx80DuwXBHfTFFZQHUW4g6JVdWkyHjE8JYWMLnth7gDzm7HfgA_ThCAWrPNhhGfXTeu-naIb4N7ecfTEBBfqlfuAZa5c-zAaoCme_40Zha6PREdafC_VTIaoRyC4RWF7D8kbkLOS94hrAtrxy1kG1nIUd6hWh569NkKxMsHz3ypvMlgnn0YAKBgbc-yJTbb4ppHRkET6sthAcDC7xtfD4-9ecBRDjCZk838EN4EhQJcTq6cx4DTSi05-WqGtQL4ie907ZGjOyp8r3iu2_IxRVZu1HV47JDJhd1vmE4uFctyWhYZbU958kCnBN9gzB2vIvGP4SeOS5bS5HNaXCCPaBTv8hkRhZgztAlImxd3_EVuw4I1p7jHMcxLKcjrJf6d7BipyohL5cKiXZkvwKsXUU-aRgrEoC8HjS-O5l-E9R4Zshy-HvZ2wcWJxkoxyPqJyk0I2s=s384-no

Self-proclaimed strong n tall black man is confused as to why women in the gym stare at him... gee, wonder why? Love how he equates his experience to all other black males...
Are you black?

lmfao if you think that then you obviously have never been to SEA as a white. jfl at basement dwelling faggots on here man

lmfao if you think that then you obviously have never been to SEA as a white. jfl at basement dwelling faggots on here man
Literally cherry-picking which is against the rules

So noodle whores are basically doing the next step, they are evolving into white foids and going for BBC too, that's... nothing new.
After 3 decades chasing cumskins and avoiding ricecels they start thinking their loose sloppy vaginas are ready for a even bigger cock and going for nigger ones, that's fine. I mean... not that i ever had a chance since even as a cumskin myself i was still constantly rejected so it doesn't bothers me more than before. It's... failingnormies problem.

Noodles being noodles

Niggerpill strikes again

tons of niggers get jungle gook pussy just by being american and having a passport. and like @PLA1092 said, noodle whores will go for ANY race aside from asian. We know noodle whores want white men, but they also go for arab men because they are caucasion, they will go for indian men because they are caucasion, most Indian-Chinese marriages are IMAF for example, and they will go for turks because they are partially caucasion. And niggers of course, are tall and muscular compared to most chinks.

next step: horses and dogs
thank God this gay species will go extinct

tons of niggers get jungle gook pussy just by being american and having a passport. and like @PLA1092 said, noodle whores will go for ANY race aside from asian. We know noodle whores want white men, but they also go for arab men because they are caucasion, they will go for indian men because they are caucasion, most Indian-Chinese marriages are IMAF for example, and they will go for turks because they are partially caucasion. And niggers of course, are tall and muscular compared to most chinks.
Okay but this post is making it out to say sea foids prefer niggers to whites, which is blatently false. Do some? Sure. But as a whole, sea want white dick over black dick

Lmfao nonblacks so threatened by BBC. You can't find be a single black guy who cares about the race of previous guys his gf has been.

I'll say it since probably no one else will. This dude is worried that he can't compete with BBC.

So noodle whores are basically doing the next step, they are evolving into white foids and going for BBC too, that's... nothing new.
After 3 decades chasing cumskins and avoiding ricecels they start thinking their loose sloppy vaginas are ready for a even bigger cock and going for nigger ones, that's fine. I mean... not that i ever had a chance since even as a cumskin myself i was still constantly rejected so it doesn't bothers me more than before. It's... failingnormies problem.
BBC is always the end game for sexually liberated women. BBC is the final boss of sluttery.

Cumskins are now taking ricecels place. Ricecels aren't even in the picture anymore
This huite boi is obviosly a MTN or LTN, if he was a chad cumskin it wouldn't matter. Tyrone and Chad play a much different game than Normies and Incels. Also she's an americanize gook that racemixing so you can't be surprised by her degeneracy

BBC is always the end game for sexually liberated women. BBC is the final boss of sluttery.
I couldn't have said it with better words.
You spoke FACTS.

The noodles are evolving. At this rate they'll end up ditching everything else for curries and that's when all will come full circle.