Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Were any of you WWII fans during your childhood or young teen years?

C

CMD

Recruit
★★★★★
I was. I was an avid WWII history fanatic throughout middle school. That was literally the beacon of my WWII nerd phase:feelsLSD:

I was especially fond of learning about the history of the war in the pacific especially as a ricecel. I enjoyed learning about the Second Sino Japanese War especially, and was fascinated with the battle weapons vehicles aircraft and uniforms and generals of both the kuomintang and imperial japanese army. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelskek:

I remember learning taekwondo at age 12 and wanting to see my masters samurai sword(he had one actually jfl:feelskek:) just because it was associated with pre-1945 aka the “old japan”.

I also loved video games relating to wwii such as world of tanks or world of warships or shit like that. I even dreamed of buying my own bismarck scale model ship or my own samurai sword one day.:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Was anyone else like this or only me?:feelsdevil:

I was. I was an avid WWII history fanatic throughout middle school. That was literally the beacon of my WWII nerd phase:feelsLSD:

I was especially fond of learning about the history of the war in the pacific especially as a ricecel. I enjoyed learning about the Second Sino Japanese War especially, and was fascinated with the battle weapons vehicles aircraft and uniforms and generals of both the kuomintang and imperial japanese army. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelskek:

I remember learning taekwondo at age 12 and wanting to see my masters samurai sword(he had one actually jfl:feelskek:) just because it was associated with pre-1945 aka the “old japan”.

I also loved video games relating to wwii such as world of tanks or world of warships or shit like that. I even dreamed of buying my own bismarck scale model ship or my own samurai sword one day.:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Was anyone else like this or only me?:feelsdevil:
I am still a teen, but I consider myself more of a fan of The Napoleonic, 7 years, Great war (ww1) and Franco-Prussian wars

ww2 is still great, and I've watched lot of tv programs about it

Warfare is a very common interest in children tbh. Probably because it's the easier part of history to get into and they like the guns and uniforms.

I was a fan of the Nazis before I ever learned about WW2. I saw the Nazis in the Indiana Jones movies and thought they were cool.

got called Hitler cause i got 100% on every ww2 test, got 100% on most history tests. not the one about hippies and fags, but real history 100%