Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We're almost halfway through the 2020s

MisanthropicMemes

MisanthropicMemes

Recruit
★★★★★
And my life is still the same as it was 4 years ago. Time went by so fast ( I think the reptilians are fucking with the matrix again). I don't even want to see what the 2030z will look like. I cant stop it, but the fact that is just going forward and forward, as the world looks the way it is now, scares me a lot. Why can't it be the 90s, 2000s, or even early 2010s again bros:feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry: (I'm only 19 so I couldn't even have experienced when things were a bit better, clown world is the only world zoomers my age know and are accustomed too).

The more crazy part is that it's already nearing September

2025 doesn't sound like a real date, yet we'll soon be there :shock:
The covid times still seem really close though :feelsbadman:

2025 doesn't sound like a real date, yet we'll soon be there :shock:
The covid times still seem really close though :feelsbadman:
Covid really was a psyop. The lock down era was a crazy turn of events, the world is still just recovering.

I also am 19. It is brutal to think things are only going to get worse as the time goes by but it is what it is.

Covid really was a psyop. The lock down era was a crazy turn of events, the world is still just recovering.
Miss those times tbh
Seeing sexhavers reeeeeeeing because they couldn't go to bars and have parties in nightclubs was quite funny to watch :society:

The last year I remember fondly is 2016 and I'm the same age as you. The 2020s have sucked for me

2025 doesn't sound like a real date
Black Ops 2 was set in the far future year of 2025. The game came out in 2012. We're literally living in the future and we haven't even noticed.

I'm 19 too. I think the scamdemic lockdowns made the 2020s go pretty quick. I remember school back then & being shammed by my teachers & fellow students for not getting vaccinated.

My sense of time is stuck in 2020. I still think 2016 was 4 years ago. Time is moving too fucking fast after 2020.