Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We're all Raskolnikov

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
Anyone here have readed Crime and punishement? Well, is basically a history of a young poor Law student high IQ that should leave de college because have no money. He create a theory that any persons have the right to commit crimes only because they are superior and the crime is for a better reason

Well, he was a 19 centurie incel. Some of us are smartest than 99% of humanity and girls dont like us only because we're ugly. Life is unfair
View: https://youtu.be/_1bd6CEbBYI

cope

raskolnikov slayed sonya

I heard notes from underground is better. more incel.

Have you read Brothers Karamazov? There's another incely character : Smerdyakov

I recall Raskolnikov is described as tall and handsome and he eventually ends up with a woman. So, not really incel, but certainly he had the spirit of an incel or outcast. Just like the other "literally me" characters.

Have you read Brothers Karamazov? There's another incely character : Smerdyakov
Yes, i forgot him. Smerdyakov is the best character of this book, idk why people treat him like a villian, he only gave his retribuition

I recall Raskolnikov is described as tall and handsome and he eventually ends up with a woman. So, not really incel, but certainly he had the spirit of an incel or outcast. Just like the other "literally me" characters.
Been tall means nothing, i'm too. And the only girl who get attracted by him was ugly, ilness and died

Yes, i forgot him. Smerdyakov is the best character of this book, idk why people treat him like a villian, he only gave his retribuition
He's my favorite character, too. Aside from his penchant for animal abuse (which I would never stoop down to) I see a lot of myself in Smerdyakov

Ra ra Rasputin
Lover of the Russian queen
They put some poison into his wine
Ra ra Rasputin
Russia's greatest love machine
He drank it all and said, "I feel fine"