Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We're all on the same path and our fate is in the blind spot of the mind

How far ahead are you?

• Already had a kid and am awaiting my second one. (fakecel GTFO)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm still trying to ascend - I don't want to die with regrets

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I'll never get laid but I'm trying to live my life to the fullest and I still feel positive emotions

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • My copes are fun enough for my life to be somewhat nice

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • At least I can numb myself with copes and not feel the reality of my soul-crushing existence

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • I don't cope (lie - even being in this forum is a cope)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have roped (elab)

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

Gray (he/him)
★★★★
As we let go of the lies we instinctively tell ourselves to survive, our copes will lose their effect. We'll try to stand up but we'll fall back down every time. Paralyzed by nihilism, we'll sink into the ground. In the end, we'll give what's left of our hope up and give up.

Hope is essential for survival so people can't even imagine how or why anyone would exist in a state of hopelessness. Whenever they witness hopelessness, it's like a wrench has been thrown into the gears turning in their heads.

Even in a hypothetical perfect world of pure monogamy, some would still have to be left out of the mating game due to the current demographics. Avoiding hopelessness is as futile as inserting 10 pegs into less than 10 holes but of course, normies will still try to do that like a <60-IQ subhuman retard - not just because they're stupid, but because the human mind is meant for survival and in this case the truth turns a 0.000001% survival chance into 0%. They'll keep throwing platitudes at us as long as this remains the case, in other words until humanity goes extinct.

I do wish they at least didn't demonize us for being suicidal hopeless though. We didn't choose this fate. Not that they would care; if they did, they would let us found Inceldia.

Brutal noreplypill

Numbing myself with copes. Hope to feel positive emotions someday

my sincere opinion is that dragon's dogma: dark arisen is a good vidya i'm enjoying more than skyrim

I'm white pilled. No expectations for things. If I by some chance ascend, that's good. If not, that's no issue too.

I'm white pilled. No expectations for things. If I by some chance ascend, that's good. If not, that's no issue too.
My point is that the only thing that can get you out of bed every morning is some kind of a purpose and as this thread shows, the most "purposeful" thing is the one thing our mind has evolved to chase - procreation:

Once we step out of the dating game, we shut down our mind's autopilot mode and we need to manually find something that drives us. The problem is that there's no absolute purpose in life so whatever purpose we manually come up with has to be something imaginary. It's hard to imagine something on purpose and convince yourself that it's real at the same time... unless you psychedelicmax, maybe. :feelsLSD:

Have you found a purpose?

I can think of only one purpose which may work - curiosity about what's going to happen next. Maybe helping other incels, too, but that's quite difficult.

Last edited:
My point is that the only thing that can get you out of bed every morning is some kind of a purpose and as this thread shows, the most "purposeful" thing is the one thing our mind has evolved to chase - procreation:

Once we step out of the dating game, we shut down our mind's autopilot mode and we need to manually find something that drives us. The problem is that there's no absolute purpose in life so whatever purpose we manually come up with has to be something imaginary. It's hard to imagine something on purpose and convince yourself that it's real at the same time... unless you psychedelicmax, maybe. :feelsLSD:

Have you found a purpose?

I can think of only one purpose which may work - curiosity about what's going to happen next. Maybe helping other incels, too, but that's quite difficult.
Trying to find some incel friends irl but most are cucks so it's hard

Trying to find some incel friends irl but most are cucks so it's hard
Yes. Even the users who gather here from around the whole world aren't that many, especially if we don't count the infiltrators.

I’m trying to ascend everyday but as the hours in the day go by I am constantly reminded that I will never ascend because of my looks and height I am forever doomed :feelsrope:

I’m trying to ascend everyday but as the hours in the day go by I am constantly reminded that I will never ascend because of my looks and height I am forever doomed :feelsrope:
That's the most painful - when you're still giving it your all and being showered by reminders of how futile it all is.

I honestly just wait for my death at this point, when my parents die some day I will commit seppoku, if I make t that far:feelsbadman:

At this point, waiting for my existence to become unbearable enough that I can fight through survival instinct. Most likely it will happen once my parents have passed away, then literally nothing is left for me to commit to.

At least I can numb myself with copes and not feel the reality of my soul-crushing existence​